« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2016, 10:08:18 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
We have two, pretty common crock of $hit.
Ditto, on both counts.
Same here
Classic HR make-work scheme to justify their existence.  Unbelievable.

« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2016, 10:08:27 AM »

Texas A&M police say car wreck occurred after driver exited vehicle to catch Pokemon

Apparently, when this person was told they "gotta catch em all," it was taken to heart.

Police at Texas A&M University responded to a traffic accident Monday near campus. Police say an illegally parked car was struck from behind, forcing the airbags deployed in the second car. Upon investigation, police determined the first driver had left his vehicle to catch a Pokemon.

But it's not the first call the department has received that was prompted by the augmented reality game that's taken over people's phones, time and neighborhoods.

Earlier that day police received a call about 1 a.m. Monday about suspicious behavior near a building on campus. Police determined the people were playing Pokemon Go.
We need a Pokemon ban!
Listen, if you try to ban Pokemon, people are still gonna find a way to get Pokemon. Those bans never work.  ;D
That is right, people been pok'n-da-mon for many thousands of years.

« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2016, 10:09:23 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
We have two, pretty common crock of $hit.
Ditto, on both counts.
Same here
Classic HR make-work scheme to justify their existence.  Unbelievable.
It is called Performance Management, a practice that has proven quite successful, that is assuming the goal is to hinder production.

« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2016, 10:22:27 AM »

[...]

Now I must say this is a unique idea but what pokemoner would ever actually accomplish it?

Official advice for Pokemon Go: Just use common sense

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2016, 10:43:02 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
Two a year.  Mid year and year end.
Meets expectations....what a fukkin surprise...participation trophy.

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2016, 10:44:03 AM »

Texas A&M police say car wreck occurred after driver exited vehicle to catch Pokemon

Apparently, when this person was told they "gotta catch em all," it was taken to heart.

Police at Texas A&M University responded to a traffic accident Monday near campus. Police say an illegally parked car was struck from behind, forcing the airbags deployed in the second car. Upon investigation, police determined the first driver had left his vehicle to catch a Pokemon.

But it's not the first call the department has received that was prompted by the augmented reality game that's taken over people's phones, time and neighborhoods.

Earlier that day police received a call about 1 a.m. Monday about suspicious behavior near a building on campus. Police determined the people were playing Pokemon Go.
We need a Pokemon ban!
But I like the Smokemon...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/14/2016
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2016, 10:45:15 AM »

G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2016, 10:45:42 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
Isn't that what your HR department does??   8)

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2016, 10:46:26 AM »

Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/14/2016
« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2016, 10:46:46 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
Two a year.  Mid year and year end.
Meets expectations....what a fukkin surprise...participation trophy.

You mean you didn't drop your pants and ask "Does this meet expectations!?!"

« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2016, 10:47:15 AM »

Texas A&M police say car wreck occurred after driver exited vehicle to catch Pokemon

Apparently, when this person was told they "gotta catch em all," it was taken to heart.

Police at Texas A&M University responded to a traffic accident Monday near campus. Police say an illegally parked car was struck from behind, forcing the airbags deployed in the second car. Upon investigation, police determined the first driver had left his vehicle to catch a Pokemon.

But it's not the first call the department has received that was prompted by the augmented reality game that's taken over people's phones, time and neighborhoods.

Earlier that day police received a call about 1 a.m. Monday about suspicious behavior near a building on campus. Police determined the people were playing Pokemon Go.
We need a Pokemon ban!
But I like the Smokemon...
Gotta smoke 'em all!

« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2016, 10:47:21 AM »

G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
Really?  Morning Steve.  I just happen to have something to celebrate with today, and I usually don't bring in lunch.

« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2016, 10:47:44 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
Two a year.  Mid year and year end.
Meets expectations....what a fukkin surprise...participation trophy.
Yep, i figured out last year I get "meets or exceeds expectations " regardless of whether I do a lot, a little or just fuk'n show up.  I busted my ass and got 3 straight outstanding for which I got a weeks pay each time so fuk-it, not worth the trouble after taxes

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2016, 10:48:02 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
Two a year.  Mid year and year end.
Meets expectations....what a fukkin surprise...participation trophy.

You mean you didn't drop your pants and ask "Does this meet expectations!?!"
I don't need THAT feedback.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/14/2016
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2016, 10:49:13 AM »

G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
Really?  Morning Steve.  I just happen to have something to celebrate with today, and I usually don't bring in lunch.

That's what their sayin'. Mmmm. Mac & Cheese good