Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2016, 08:09:14 AM »

Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2016, 08:09:42 AM »

$6 Diesel Wickeds up

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2016, 08:14:47 AM »

So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Buck up, Nancy, your contribution to the day's commerce is important, soiled hanky notwithstanding.
Always good to come to your friends for sympathy...except there isn't enough estrogen here I'm afraid.

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2016, 08:15:19 AM »

Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Maybe you shouldn't be using the word "breaking".

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2016, 08:15:36 AM »

Morning PokemonGoDean.

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2016, 08:18:51 AM »

Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning Shouldn'tHaveBrokeItDean.   That chit happens with frik'n cell phones.

When are you leaving for your extended camping trip?

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2016, 08:19:48 AM »

Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning Dean. What exactly does that involve, strapping it to your ass during a romp with the redhead?

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2016, 08:22:04 AM »

Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning, Tony.

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2016, 08:28:55 AM »

Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning Dean. What exactly does that involve, strapping it to your ass during a romp with the redhead?
So he can test out the live streaming function.  Ugh! (© BadDad 2016)

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2016, 08:33:42 AM »

Time for a walk.

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2016, 08:41:12 AM »

Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning Shouldn'tHaveBrokeItDean.   That chit happens with frik'n cell phones.

When are you leaving for your extended camping trip?
Sunday morning for 2 weeks.

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2016, 08:42:27 AM »

Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning Dean. What exactly does that involve, strapping it to your ass during a romp with the redhead?
I wish. just trying to get all my accounts and apps I had on my other. phones suck.

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2016, 08:53:00 AM »

Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Finally, Sheesh that place is almost as hard to fly to as Gainesville, Florida which is about as bad as they get.  And hotels are stupid expensive around that area.
I gave you a bunch of options yesterday.  As for hotels, yea, in places they know you will only go to for business, hotels (and airlines) jack up prices.  Prices have always been ridiculous to fly into places like Detroit or Cincinnati.
Delta has a choke hold on Cincinnati.  Typically highest airfares nationally.

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2016, 08:56:44 AM »

Slow Learner?

Texas man arrested on fifth DWI after leaving Austin liquor store

 1:10 p.m. Wednesday, July 13, 2016 by  San Antonio Express-News  | Filed in: Crime

A 50-year-old Austin man previously convicted four times for drunken driving was arrested a fifth time last week for allegedly drinking and driving again - this time crashing outside a liquor store. Kevin Lampkin was booked into the Travis County Jail Saturday for a felony charge of driving while intoxicated with three or more previous convictions
Well, apparently they keep letting him out, so no consequences.

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2016, 08:57:31 AM »

So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Do they still give you a purple heart for coming into work with a cold?
Just a brown nose.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14