Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

« Reply #240 on: July 13, 2016, 08:00:13 PM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...
An Eyetalian Ehmerikan princess?
Afternoon Mr. BuckeyeBreath.
HotandHumidBreath.
My breath stop the banter?
Well, you're here, must be your fault. Was my fault all morning.
Just sharing the burden…
Think of it as an honor... where else do you get credit for influencing the direction of anything?
RNC?
Well, I own guns, so if O'Bummer is to be believed, I'm causing the murder rate to go up.
Very influential.
And I'm putting my family at risk, and teaching violence to my children, and I belong to the NRA, so I'm enabling the destruction of the country, blah, blah, blah...
By the way, I don't own a gun but am considering joining the NRA. We need more organizations like it. Big gubment needs to stop. Unfortunately there really is too little, if any, difference between the two parties.
Please consider joining the Gun Owners of America rather than the NRA.  You don't have to own a gun.  They are much more representative of everyday gun owners than the NRA and very effective lobbyists.  They also use your money a lot more wisely.
I support the GOA as well, but define "more wisely."
Their overhead % is exponentially lower and they don't spend more than your annual dues on junk mail postage to the members.  I dumped the NRA a long time ago.
I don't doubt that GOA is a better organization. My point was more about wishing the cigar industry had a similar organization to the NRA that didn't kowtow to the squeaky wheels of this country by budging or compromising with regard to defending an individual's rights.
Well I will say that gun owners have been required to fight congress for their rights for a long long time but the cigar smokers have only in more recent years had to fight for their rights.  Also, guns are a hugely larger industry than cigars thus there are a lot more voices.
And a lot more support from large corporations. The cigar industry is mostly small businesses. And the Democrats have never met a small business they didn't want to kill.

« Reply #241 on: July 13, 2016, 08:00:58 PM »

Edward Snowden
Edward Snowden – Verified account ‏@Snowden

Break classification rules for the public's benefit, and you could be exiled.

Do it for personal benefit, and you could be President.
That's pretty funny, by the way.

« Reply #242 on: July 13, 2016, 08:03:49 PM »

[...]
If only cigar smoking were an explicit constitutional right, and 30%+ of the American public were buying cigars.
That's a valid point.

« Reply #243 on: July 13, 2016, 08:05:52 PM »

Edward Snowden
Edward Snowden – Verified account ‏@Snowden

Break classification rules for the public's benefit, and you could be exiled.

Do it for personal benefit, and you could be President.
That's pretty funny, by the way.
Yes.

Edward Snowden is a hero, as far as I'm concerned.

« Reply #244 on: July 13, 2016, 08:05:59 PM »

Well y'all shut me up.

« Reply #245 on: July 13, 2016, 08:08:20 PM »

Edward Snowden
Edward Snowden – Verified account ‏@Snowden

Break classification rules for the public's benefit, and you could be exiled.

Do it for personal benefit, and you could be President.
That's pretty funny, by the way.
Yes.

Edward Snowden is a hero, as far as I'm concerned.
If I had tweeter, I'd follow him. Cigarbanter.com is my only social media. Although it looks as if I'm going to have to spruce up my LinkedIn profile now.

« Reply #246 on: July 13, 2016, 08:24:44 PM »

Edward Snowden
Edward Snowden – Verified account ‏@Snowden

Break classification rules for the public's benefit, and you could be exiled.

Do it for personal benefit, and you could be President.
That's pretty funny, by the way.
I thought it was

« Reply #247 on: July 13, 2016, 08:27:02 PM »

Edward Snowden
Edward Snowden – Verified account ‏@Snowden

Break classification rules for the public's benefit, and you could be exiled.

Do it for personal benefit, and you could be President.
That's pretty funny, by the way.
Yes.

Edward Snowden is a hero, as far as I'm concerned.
If I had tweeter, I'd follow him. Cigarbanter.com is my only social media. Although it looks as if I'm going to have to spruce up my LinkedIn profile now.
Only one I use too.

« Reply #248 on: July 13, 2016, 08:56:06 PM »

Never fails. Schedule two days of leave, and you have to work late the night before.

« Reply #249 on: July 13, 2016, 10:31:59 PM »

Never fails. Schedule two days of leave, and you have to work late the night before.
And usually a ton of work to do when you get back.

« Reply #250 on: July 13, 2016, 10:59:58 PM »

Never fails. Schedule two days of leave, and you have to work late the night before.
And usually a ton of work to do when you get back.
Sssshhhh...you're harshing my mellow.

« Reply #251 on: July 13, 2016, 11:05:18 PM »

Never fails. Schedule two days of leave, and you have to work late the night before.
And usually a ton of work to do when you get back.
Sssshhhh...you're harshing my mellow.
Hahaha. Sorry, brah.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]