Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

« Reply #210 on: July 13, 2016, 05:38:08 PM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...
An Eyetalian Ehmerikan princess?
Afternoon Mr. BuckeyeBreath.

« Reply #211 on: July 13, 2016, 05:44:29 PM »

The 'ol clock on the wall says I've done my time for the man today. Have a good evening, Gents
Right behind ya. Gonna be in the Westchester office tomorrow. The excuse is that I'm going in for a meeting but the truth is I'm meeting Charlie afterwards for dinner and a herf.
Must be an intimate herf....I don't recall getting the invite....
Ouch.  White Whaleless herf?
Really!  The nerve!

« Reply #212 on: July 13, 2016, 05:47:11 PM »

This is funny as hell, from the current scorcher offering:

10-cigar sampler + free torch lighter. Contains 5 each: Gran Habano Azteca Double Maduro Torpedo (5.5"x52), Rocky Patel Edge Maduro Torpedo (6"x52) + 1 crappy Faux Carbon Fiber Torch Lighter.

« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2016, 05:57:02 PM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...
An Eyetalian Ehmerikan princess?
Afternoon Mr. BuckeyeBreath.
HotandHumidBreath.

« Reply #214 on: July 13, 2016, 06:26:14 PM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...
An Eyetalian Ehmerikan princess?
Afternoon Mr. BuckeyeBreath.
HotandHumidBreath.
My breath stop the banter?

« Reply #215 on: July 13, 2016, 06:27:36 PM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...
An Eyetalian Ehmerikan princess?
Afternoon Mr. BuckeyeBreath.
HotandHumidBreath.
My breath stop the banter?
Well, you're here, must be your fault. Was my fault all morning.

« Reply #216 on: July 13, 2016, 06:31:17 PM »

The 'ol clock on the wall says I've done my time for the man today. Have a good evening, Gents
Right behind ya. Gonna be in the Westchester office tomorrow. The excuse is that I'm going in for a meeting but the truth is I'm meeting Charlie afterwards for dinner and a herf.
Must be an intimate herf....I don't recall getting the invite....
You're welcome to come to Westchester.

« Reply #217 on: July 13, 2016, 06:40:35 PM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...
An Eyetalian Ehmerikan princess?
Afternoon Mr. BuckeyeBreath.
HotandHumidBreath.
My breath stop the banter?
Well, you're here, must be your fault. Was my fault all morning.
Just sharing the burden…

« Reply #218 on: July 13, 2016, 06:47:17 PM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...
An Eyetalian Ehmerikan princess?
Afternoon Mr. BuckeyeBreath.
HotandHumidBreath.
My breath stop the banter?
Well, you're here, must be your fault. Was my fault all morning.
Just sharing the burden…
Think of it as an honor... where else do you get credit for influencing the direction of anything?

« Reply #219 on: July 13, 2016, 06:49:56 PM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...
An Eyetalian Ehmerikan princess?
Afternoon Mr. BuckeyeBreath.
HotandHumidBreath.
My breath stop the banter?
Well, you're here, must be your fault. Was my fault all morning.
Just sharing the burden…
Think of it as an honor... where else do you get credit for influencing the direction of anything?
Every time the credit card balance goes up?

« Reply #220 on: July 13, 2016, 06:50:00 PM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...
An Eyetalian Ehmerikan princess?
Afternoon Mr. BuckeyeBreath.
HotandHumidBreath.
My breath stop the banter?
Well, you're here, must be your fault. Was my fault all morning.
Just sharing the burden…
Think of it as an honor... where else do you get credit for influencing the direction of anything?
RNC?

« Reply #221 on: July 13, 2016, 06:51:59 PM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...
An Eyetalian Ehmerikan princess?
Afternoon Mr. BuckeyeBreath.
HotandHumidBreath.
My breath stop the banter?
Well, you're here, must be your fault. Was my fault all morning.
Just sharing the burden…
Think of it as an honor... where else do you get credit for influencing the direction of anything?
RNC?
Well, I own guns, so if O'Bummer is to be believed, I'm causing the murder rate to go up.

« Reply #222 on: July 13, 2016, 06:55:49 PM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...
An Eyetalian Ehmerikan princess?
Afternoon Mr. BuckeyeBreath.
HotandHumidBreath.
My breath stop the banter?
Well, you're here, must be your fault. Was my fault all morning.
Just sharing the burden…
Think of it as an honor... where else do you get credit for influencing the direction of anything?
RNC?
Well, I own guns, so if O'Bummer is to be believed, I'm causing the murder rate to go up.
Very influential.

« Reply #223 on: July 13, 2016, 06:59:02 PM »

Good morning, bitches!
Glad to see you finally rolled out of bed!
Rolling? Fat joke? I shouldn't have had that 4th slice of pizza last night?
Of course you should have, you're a beautiful Nubian princess.
Yeah, I am!
One out of three...
An Eyetalian Ehmerikan princess?
Afternoon Mr. BuckeyeBreath.
HotandHumidBreath.
My breath stop the banter?
Well, you're here, must be your fault. Was my fault all morning.
Just sharing the burden…
Think of it as an honor... where else do you get credit for influencing the direction of anything?
RNC?
Well, I own guns, so if O'Bummer is to be believed, I'm causing the murder rate to go up.
Very influential.
And I'm putting my family at risk, and teaching violence to my children, and I belong to the NRA, so I'm enabling the destruction of the country, blah, blah, blah...

« Reply #224 on: July 13, 2016, 07:04:06 PM »

[...]
I just wish I was smarter and knew all the answers. I'm honestly at a loss. The difference between now and 25 years ago is that now I know everybody else is just as clueless.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17