CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: 6/21/2016  (Read 13982 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 6/21/2016
« Reply #180 on: June 21, 2016, 04:12:29 PM »

It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
Are they going to outsource, or try to run it with the brown noses...
For the most part, they are outsourcing. But what they're doing with my particular job is a mystery to everyone. My boss is shitting himself.
maybe you could take the severance, then become a highly paid consultant... nah, work someplace else, where
they appreciate the hard work.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #181 on: June 21, 2016, 04:31:20 PM »

It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
Short timers don't have to worry so much about the clock.
Already fired so Fukk 'em!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #182 on: June 21, 2016, 04:57:24 PM »

I for one am looking forward to the debut of the Bill & Hill book written by the Secret Service agent coming out next week.
Not really.  What ever happened to Secret Service and Covert Ops keeping their mouths shut?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #183 on: June 21, 2016, 05:12:17 PM »

I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
For the most part, they are outsourcing. But what they're doing with my particular job is a mystery to everyone. My boss is shitting himself.
maybe you could take the severance, then become a highly paid consultant... nah, work someplace else, where
Then why am I still in the office instead of outdoors smoking?? Because I'm an ass. I'm outta here.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2016, 05:19:40 PM »

Then why am I still in the office instead of outdoors smoking?? Because I'm an ass. I'm outta here.
i'm out too!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2016, 05:23:32 PM »

Just takes a little practice Tony.  You'll get the hang of it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2016, 05:24:08 PM »

Maybe I should head out as well.  Got a date with a Dave.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2016, 05:46:09 PM »

I for one am looking forward to the debut of the Bill & Hill book written by the Secret Service agent coming out next week.
Not really.  What ever happened to Secret Service and Covert Ops keeping their mouths shut?
There's no way to enforce it legally.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2016, 06:38:49 PM »

That ended when presidents started fucking the interns

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2016, 06:39:50 PM »

I thought you left at 3:00.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2016, 06:49:32 PM »

I thought you left at 3:00.
Nope,  closer to 6. But I'm planning a vacation and I will be "working from home" the whole time.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2016, 07:00:11 PM »

Travellin Dave probably never been to a real dive before.  They did not think the beer was as cold as it should be so they are chilling it for me.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2016, 07:08:35 PM »

Travellin Dave probably never been to a real dive before.  They did not think the beer was as cold as it should be so they are chilling it for me.
Sweet! Enjoy the herf.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2016, 07:10:36 PM »

What kind of beer is that being served with a lime? Would 3B approve?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2016, 08:01:01 PM »

I was actually offered another position within the company but I'm not interested. 9 years is long enough.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14