Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2016, 07:50:35 AM »

Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.
Did you fly to Vegas with the team after the game?

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2016, 07:51:35 AM »

211 DAYS

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2016, 07:54:53 AM »

@ Fish - You left quick yesterday how was your Father's Day weekend get-together?

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2016, 08:00:36 AM »

Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.
Did you fly to Vegas with the team after the game?
I've been sworn to secrecy.

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2016, 08:01:21 AM »

@ Travellin Dave - be glad you are not going to Granbury this morning as the entire Northbound I-35 about 25 miles north of town has been closed since around 4 this morning.  Probably backed up to where you are by now.
::)

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2016, 08:02:59 AM »

We started a pipe club in Buffalo. We met last Thursday. It was a good turnout and a good start for good things to come.
Is it still called herf if it's smoking pipes?

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2016, 08:03:15 AM »

Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2016, 08:05:34 AM »

MIAMI — The first iconic Cuban product to reach U.S. store shelves will be coffee. Sorry, no rum or cigars just yet.

Swiss-based Nespresso announced Monday that it will sell long-restricted coffee throughout the U.S. starting this fall, the latest evidence of renewed ties between the United States and Cuba after five decades of estrangement.

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2016, 08:05:53 AM »

Morning Mr Mayor.

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2016, 08:06:36 AM »

Morning part-time Mayor.

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2016, 08:08:34 AM »

MIAMI — The first iconic Cuban product to reach U.S. store shelves will be coffee. Sorry, no rum or cigars just yet.

Swiss-based Nespresso announced Monday that it will sell long-restricted coffee throughout the U.S. starting this fall, the latest evidence of renewed ties between the United States and Cuba after five decades of estrangement.
Nice, I don't give a rats azz one way or the other about Cuban Cigars but they do have some good dark roast coffee's down there.  I find it hard to believe the good stuff will come by way of Nespresso though but you never know.

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2016, 08:09:43 AM »

@ Fish - You left quick yesterday how was your Father's Day weekend get-together?
The weekend was awesome, great weather at the beach. Saw my dad and my sister, came home Sunday around noon and got together with my BILs and SILs for a BBQ. Smoked 2 cigars at the beach and 3 on Sunday. The MCIIIs are rounding into form very nicely now IMO, had a Roxxo

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2016, 08:09:44 AM »

The Pink Pistols says they have gained 1,000 more members over the course of the week, putting their total membership at approximately 4,500. The group continues to see dozens of new chapters pop up across the country

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/lgbt-gun-rights-group-sees-membership-spike-after-orlando-shooting-n594701

Thanks Obama.

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2016, 08:09:58 AM »

MIAMI — The first iconic Cuban product to reach U.S. store shelves will be coffee. Sorry, no rum or cigars just yet.

Swiss-based Nespresso announced Monday that it will sell long-restricted coffee throughout the U.S. starting this fall, the latest evidence of renewed ties between the United States and Cuba after five decades of estrangement.
Looking forward to the rum more than the cigars.

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2016, 08:10:24 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14