Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

« Reply #195 on: June 08, 2016, 07:54:26 PM »

Final leg of the commute. I'm thinking of throwing some chicken thighs on the grill when I get home.
I grilled some boneless chicken thighs and made burritos with them, just finished eating.

« Reply #196 on: June 08, 2016, 09:39:13 PM »

Final leg of the commute. I'm thinking of throwing some chicken thighs on the grill when I get home.
I grilled some boneless chicken thighs and made burritos with them, just finished eating.
Me too. Finished eating, I mean. I also made some hotdogs.

« Reply #197 on: June 08, 2016, 09:48:06 PM »

Who would have ever thought this possible :o :o :o ::)  (You can thank me later for NOT posting the photos!)

BREAKING NEWS

Sex Change Bombshell: Richard Simmons Is Secretly Living As A Woman!

Find out why he's been hiding from his fans.

Move over, Caitlyn Jenner. RadarOnline.com has learned that Richard Simmons is the latest Hollywood star to secretly undergo a sex change!

The National ENQUIRER broke the explosive news today with a jaw-dropping cover story that features never-before-seen photos of Simmons living as his female identity, Fiona

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/richard-simmons-woman-sex-change-national-enquirer-photos/
Wonder if he went all the way or did he keep his frank and beans, like Caitlyn?

The truth is, who gives a shit? Simmons hasn't been relevant since he stopped doing Stern's show.
It is fun to just throw shit out there and see what sticks, amazing this one has gotten more "interest" than al the other posts together.

And I agree, Who Gives a Shit?
Hahaha. Apparently, all of us.
Calm down, everybody; Richard Simmons is still a man.

A spokesman for the fitness guru has shot down a National Enquirer report that Simmons has transitioned into a woman, calling the report a “complete fabrication.”

“It’s a complete fabrication and not true,” Simmons’ publicist, Tom Estey, told TheWrap on Wednesday.

« Reply #198 on: June 08, 2016, 09:50:39 PM »

[...]

STILL ?

« Reply #199 on: June 08, 2016, 09:52:56 PM »

Too many dang fouls in this game... Sheesh.

« Reply #200 on: June 08, 2016, 10:03:26 PM »

High school band banquet for #2 son. Bad food, bad music...but my son is terrific.

« Reply #201 on: June 08, 2016, 10:25:32 PM »

High school band banquet for #2 son. Bad food, bad music...but my son is terrific.
That's awesome. Tis the time of year for such events. Looking forward to a four-hour dance recital on Saturday.

« Reply #202 on: June 08, 2016, 10:26:23 PM »

High school band banquet for #2 son. Bad food, bad music...but my son is terrific.
That's awesome. Tis the time of year for such events. Looking forward to a four-hour dance recital on Saturday.
Dear God.  Take a flask of Bourbon.

« Reply #203 on: June 08, 2016, 10:30:01 PM »

High school band banquet for #2 son. Bad food, bad music...but my son is terrific.
That's awesome. Tis the time of year for such events. Looking forward to a four-hour dance recital on Saturday.
Dear God.  Take a flask of Bourbon.
That's a great idea. Now where the heck did I put that flask?

« Reply #204 on: June 08, 2016, 11:28:53 PM »

High school band banquet for #2 son. Bad food, bad music...but my son is terrific.
That's awesome. Tis the time of year for such events. Looking forward to a four-hour dance recital on Saturday.
Dear God.  Take a flask of Bourbon.
That's a great idea. Now where the heck did I put that flask?
If you can't find it, I'll send you one of mine. Four hours of dance recital can only be enjoyable if one is half drunk.

« Reply #205 on: June 08, 2016, 11:40:27 PM »

High school band banquet for #2 son. Bad food, bad music...but my son is terrific.
That's awesome. Tis the time of year for such events. Looking forward to a four-hour dance recital on Saturday.
Dear God.  Take a flask of Bourbon.
That's a great idea. Now where the heck did I put that flask?
If you can't find it, I'll send you one of mine. Four hours of dance recital can only be enjoyable if one is half drunk.
I had a nice one with my initials engraved on it. Will definitely need to look for it.

« Reply #206 on: June 08, 2016, 11:41:31 PM »

Wow. Golden State really got walloped.

« Reply #207 on: June 08, 2016, 11:58:41 PM »

High school band banquet for #2 son. Bad food, bad music...but my son is terrific.
That's awesome. Tis the time of year for such events. Looking forward to a four-hour dance recital on Saturday.
Dear God.  Take a flask of Bourbon.
That's a great idea. Now where the heck did I put that flask?
If you can't find it, I'll send you one of mine. Four hours of dance recital can only be enjoyable if one is half drunk.
I had a nice one with my initials engraved on it. Will definitely need to look for it.
Every man should have an engraved flask.

Time for the flip.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]