Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2016, 06:20:21 PM »

Survived I 35 to Dallas!  Traffic was not bad for the most part.
Now that IS amazing.  On a Friday no less.  I'm sure that bodes well for your flight east.
Surely!   At least it is a direct flight.

« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2016, 06:28:08 PM »

FREE Beer Time!

« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2016, 06:56:22 PM »

Loving the recaps

« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2016, 06:58:47 PM »

Still in the office. Day from hell.

« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2016, 07:29:06 PM »

Hot Damn I am in a very fine eyetalian restaurant in Dallas and look at this!

« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2016, 07:34:50 PM »

Still in the office. Day from hell.
Evening Mayor, sorry about such a day

« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2016, 07:54:31 PM »

Still in the office. Day from hell.
Evening Mayor, sorry about such a day
Such is life. Enjoy your meal... And your cigar on their patio. ;)

« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2016, 07:58:36 PM »

Sweet! And I saw they were up but didn't pull the trigger. Price was just so so and they weren't my favorite vitola anyway. Hahaha!

« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2016, 08:27:02 PM »

could use some good thoughts today, got a call yesterday my 32 year old son,
the EMT was feeling some tightness in his chest. After a stress test yesterday, they kept him overnight for a
cardiac catherization this morning.  So I am off to JFK medical Center in Edison this morning.  At least I waited till
I was 39 before my heart attack.  He spends a lot of time at the gym, plus he still has the USMC training...
Oh My, thoughts and prayers are with him Flip.
Cardiologist says everything is ok, thanks for the well wishes guys...

« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2016, 08:32:53 PM »

could use some good thoughts today, got a call yesterday my 32 year old son,
the EMT was feeling some tightness in his chest. After a stress test yesterday, they kept him overnight for a
cardiac catherization this morning.  So I am off to JFK medical Center in Edison this morning.  At least I waited till
I was 39 before my heart attack.  He spends a lot of time at the gym, plus he still has the USMC training...
Oh My, thoughts and prayers are with him Flip.
Cardiologist says everything is ok, thanks for the well wishes guys...
I'm sorry I missed all this but I'm glad it all ended well.

« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2016, 08:36:57 PM »

This day ain't over yet:

Guy on my train is dancing and rapping at the top of his lungs... I'll have what he's having!

« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2016, 08:42:32 PM »

could use some good thoughts today, got a call yesterday my 32 year old son,
the EMT was feeling some tightness in his chest. After a stress test yesterday, they kept him overnight for a
cardiac catherization this morning.  So I am off to JFK medical Center in Edison this morning.  At least I waited till
I was 39 before my heart attack.  He spends a lot of time at the gym, plus he still has the USMC training...
Oh My, thoughts and prayers are with him Flip.
Cardiologist says everything is ok, thanks for the well wishes guys...
Great News Flip, thanks for letting us know.

« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2016, 08:43:58 PM »

This day ain't over yet:

Guy on my train is dancing and rapping at the top of his lungs... I'll have what he's having!
LMAO, you better stop,off at Jamie's and have a coule of martinis and a smoke.

« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2016, 08:50:24 PM »

This day ain't over yet:

Guy on my train is dancing and rapping at the top of his lungs... I'll have what he's having!
LMAO, you better stop,off at Jamie's and have a coule of martinis and a smoke.
I only caught 4 seconds of video and I zoomed it pretty far so you can't hear the rapping.

« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2016, 09:00:59 PM »

This day ain't over yet:

Guy on my train is dancing and rapping at the top of his lungs... I'll have what he's having!
LMAO, you better stop,off at Jamie's and have a coule of martinis and a smoke.
I only caught 4 seconds of video and I zoomed it pretty far so you can't hear the rapping.
Solid NUT you got there.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13