Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2016, 09:19:23 PM »

Sweet! And I saw they were up but didn't pull the trigger. Price was just so so and they weren't my favorite vitola anyway. Hahaha!
Rasberry thumbprint cookies!   Woo hoo!

« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2016, 09:28:05 PM »

This day ain't over yet:

Guy on my train is dancing and rapping at the top of his lungs... I'll have what he's having!
LMAO, you better stop,off at Jamie's and have a coule of martinis and a smoke.
I only caught 4 seconds of video and I zoomed it pretty far so you can't hear the rapping.
All for the price of train fare.

« Reply #182 on: May 06, 2016, 09:32:59 PM »

This day ain't over yet:

Guy on my train is dancing and rapping at the top of his lungs... I'll have what he's having!
LMAO, you better stop,off at Jamie's and have a coule of martinis and a smoke.
I only caught 4 seconds of video and I zoomed it pretty far so you can't hear the rapping.
All for the price of train fare.
The entertainment was free... Whether you wanted it or not.

« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2016, 09:45:54 PM »

This day ain't over yet:

Guy on my train is dancing and rapping at the top of his lungs... I'll have what he's having!
LMAO, you better stop,off at Jamie's and have a coule of martinis and a smoke.
I only caught 4 seconds of video and I zoomed it pretty far so you can't hear the rapping.
All for the price of train fare.
The entertainment was free... Whether you wanted it or not.
The dude had a captive audience at least to the station..

« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2016, 09:47:49 PM »

Hot Damn I am in a very fine eyetalian restaurant in Dallas and look at this!
Hope you brought one or a few...

« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2016, 09:55:17 PM »

« Reply #186 on: May 06, 2016, 10:02:42 PM »

Hope TexDave isn't staying in El Paso tonight!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/05/06/truck-crash-hotel-room/84044434/
Take about a rude awaking - or non-awaking as the case may be.  Evening Dave. You AtHomeDave?

« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2016, 10:09:10 PM »

Hope TexDave isn't staying in El Paso tonight!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/05/06/truck-crash-hotel-room/84044434/
Take about a rude awaking - or non-awaking as the case may be.  Evening Dave. You AtHomeDave?
Indeed I am.  Heading down to GA on Thursday for son's graduation, and home for all next week as well.

« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2016, 10:10:43 PM »

How goes it in Cincy Mr. CB?  Bengals had another solid NFL draft it appears.

« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2016, 10:16:45 PM »

How goes it in Cincy Mr. CB?  Bengals had another solid NFL draft it appears.
We can only hope.  That 4th round pick was a real catch. Haven't anything about Andy Dalton's thumb injury.

« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2016, 10:39:50 PM »

This day ain't over yet:

Guy on my train is dancing and rapping at the top of his lungs... I'll have what he's having!
LMAO, you better stop,off at Jamie's and have a coule of martinis and a smoke.
I only caught 4 seconds of video and I zoomed it pretty far so you can't hear the rapping.
All for the price of train fare.
The entertainment was free... Whether you wanted it or not.
The dude had a captive audience at least to the station..
He was finally threatened by the conductor to stop or they'd throw his ass off the train.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]