Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2016, 06:56:16 AM »

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 06:58:48 AM »

could use some good thoughts today, got a call yesterday my 32 year old son,
the EMT was feeling some tightness in his chest. After a stress test yesterday, they kept him overnight for a
cardiac catherization this morning.  So I am off to JFK medical Center in Edison this morning.  At least I waited till
I was 39 before my heart attack.  He spends a lot of time at the gym, plus he still has the USMC training...
Oh My, thoughts and prayers are with him Flip.

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2016, 06:59:48 AM »

good morning guys. I survived yesterday playing with gators and manatees. rather boring. not too many places to get off a kayak on that river. had a 16' gator swim right in front of me that had me a bit nervous and a pair of manatees I swear were trying to swamp me. I much prefer island hopping.

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2016, 07:00:33 AM »

Morning Golf, Fish, AtHomeDave and Dean.

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2016, 07:02:32 AM »

And if that thought doesn't cut it, here are a few thoughts from Dr. Seuss:

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”

“You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?”

“From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.”

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”

“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!”

“It is fun to have fun but you have to know how.”

“Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.”
I am a firm believer that Dr Seuss is addicted to LSD.

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2016, 07:03:27 AM »

It's Derby Weekend!

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2016, 07:04:38 AM »

And if that thought doesn't cut it, here are a few thoughts from Dr. Seuss:

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”

“You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?”

“From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.”

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”

“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!”

“It is fun to have fun but you have to know how.”

“Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.”
I am a firm believer that Dr Seuss is addicted to LSD.
Good chance your theory is  correct even if a maybe a different substance.

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2016, 07:07:03 AM »

could use some good thoughts today, got a call yesterday my 32 year old son,
the EMT was feeling some tightness in his chest. After a stress test yesterday, they kept him overnight for a
cardiac catherization this morning.  So I am off to JFK medical Center in Edison this morning.  At least I waited till
I was 39 before my heart attack.  He spends a lot of time at the gym, plus he still has the USMC training...
Sorry to hear it, flip, hope it all works out.

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2016, 07:38:24 AM »

Nica Rustica deal on the Mash today, 5/$23 buy 3 and CATSRULE works for them or buy one and pair up with something else to exceed $50.

Great opportunity for FDA dmage control!

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2016, 07:42:02 AM »

I wonder how many different cigars we buy that have been marketed since before 2007.

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2016, 07:43:02 AM »

Not much  in the news this morning.

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2016, 07:44:59 AM »

I wonder how many different cigars we buy that have been marketed since before 2007.
CigarFU is showing Buesos as the deal on Monday. I may have to check that out and stock up.

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2016, 07:47:06 AM »

I wonder how many different cigars we buy that have been marketed since before 2007.
CigarFU is showing Buesos as the deal on Monday. I may have to check that out and stock up.
Please do and buy them all up! ;)

I have one in my humi that I can donate to you

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2016, 07:47:19 AM »

Thought for Today: "To know your ruling passion, examine your castles in the air." - Richard Whately, English clergyman (1787-1863).
WTF does that mean?!?
I just report'em, I don't write 'em.  Besides, it's clergy, like horoscopes, they're supposed to be obscure.

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2016, 07:48:30 AM »

Thought for Today: "To know your ruling passion, examine your castles in the air." - Richard Whately, English clergyman (1787-1863).
WTF does that mean?!?
I just report'em, I don't write 'em.  Besides, it's clergy, like horoscopes, they're supposed to be obscure.
OK Hillary.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13