Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

« Reply #150 on: March 11, 2016, 04:27:14 PM »

At least my plane is here, that is a good start.
Sure hope you aren't landing anywhere near when BO is departing AUS.  Can you spell holding pattern?

« Reply #151 on: March 11, 2016, 04:27:25 PM »

Headed out.  Immortal toro to burn.  have a great weekend all.
Have a good one, Sam.

« Reply #152 on: March 11, 2016, 04:28:17 PM »

Headed out.  Immortal toro to burn.  have a great weekend all.
Enjoy you weekend SS

« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2016, 04:55:29 PM »

On the plane heading to Houston in about 10 minutes.

« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2016, 08:17:45 PM »

I finally made it home. Smoked a decent cigar on the way too. Very full bodied but nice flavors. It's called Kilo but they've been discontinued. They're still priced high or I'd buy more. Keeping my eye on them, figuring they'll eventually be on clearance.

« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2016, 09:09:01 PM »

On the plane heading to Houston in about 10 minutes.
In Houston eating some fried shrimp.  Sheesh, that flight was like flying to Europe it was so long

« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2016, 09:58:22 PM »

I finally made it home. Smoked a decent cigar on the way too. Very full bodied but nice flavors. It's called Kilo but they've been discontinued. They're still priced high or I'd buy more. Keeping my eye on them, figuring they'll eventually be on clearance.
Reading about Kilo cigars, looks like the one u smoked was probably from Miami Cigar but newer ones are a different blend and now made by United Cigar.  Should be full body they are triple ligero.

« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2016, 10:08:34 PM »

I finally made it home. Smoked a decent cigar on the way too. Very full bodied but nice flavors. It's called Kilo but they've been discontinued. They're still priced high or I'd buy more. Keeping my eye on them, figuring they'll eventually be on clearance.
Reading about Kilo cigars, looks like the one u smoked was probably from Miami Cigar but newer ones are a different blend and now made by United Cigar.  Should be full body they are triple ligero.
The guy who blended it is a Brooklyn Jew who used to work for Miami Cigars. He works for United now but recently sold the brand (trademark) to some European company.

« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2016, 10:09:07 PM »

Are you home sweet home, Tex?

« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2016, 11:00:21 PM »

Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.

« Reply #160 on: March 11, 2016, 11:22:07 PM »

Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
D'oh!

« Reply #161 on: March 11, 2016, 11:22:59 PM »

Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Obama's fault.

« Reply #162 on: March 11, 2016, 11:30:13 PM »

Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Obama's fault.
Damn u are up late

« Reply #163 on: March 11, 2016, 11:37:02 PM »

Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Obama's fault.
Damn u are up late
It's not a school night, though I do have to work tomorrow. You home safe and sound, no worse for the wear?

« Reply #164 on: March 11, 2016, 11:44:02 PM »

Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Obama's fault.
Damn u are up late
It's not a school night, though I do have to work tomorrow. You home safe and sound, no worse for the wear?
Hell no, just got back on this plane in Houston.  Killing me, late night Wednesday with too much liquor then a way late night last night with way too much liquor .......  and here I am now not going to get in bed until at least 12:30 at best
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12