Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Good afternoon cowboys...!  I'm just reading and lurking a little before starting supper.
Afternoon Dad

Afternoon Sheesh.
Been Fuk'n with the damn swimming pool and loading the truck to leave at 6 in the morning .

Just sat down and lit a Hair if the Dog with a bourbon Porter.
Ah, the aroma of burnt dog hair!

Half way done the wrapping, time for a Centurion and Southern Tier 2X Presso.
Hmmm, maybe I'll drink one of those too. Been trying to cut way back on the beer consumption but I'm gonna need something to help me get through the dance recital.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 Gurkha Black Ops Torpedo
         19/34.99
 3 Rocky Patel Edge Corojo Toro
          5/22.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 1 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10

Raz has been looking for a Brick House special but doubt he caught that midnight one.
I just had a Brick House yesterday with 14 months of humidor time on it without the wrapper.  It was pretty darn good.   I hope I still have some in my other humidor...?  Humidor #1 is for aged.  Humidor #2 is for right off the truck.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good afternoon cowboys...!  I'm just reading and lurking a little before starting supper.
Afternoon Dad
Howdy TR...  I'm just catching up on my banter reading.

5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 Gurkha Black Ops Torpedo
         19/34.99
 3 Rocky Patel Edge Corojo Toro
          5/22.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 1 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10

Raz has been looking for a Brick House special but doubt he caught that midnight one.
I just had a Brick House yesterday with 14 months of humidor time on it without the wrapper.  It was pretty darn good.   I hope I still have some in my other humidor...?  Humidor #1 is for aged.  Humidor #2 is for right off the truck.
Brick House is a good cigar

Half way done the wrapping, time for a Centurion and Southern Tier 2X Presso.
Hmmm, maybe I'll drink one of those too. Been trying to cut way back on the beer consumption but I'm gonna need something to help me get through the dance recital.
That is martini strength material not beer.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and ComeNGoneDad
I was bantering in my sleep last night.  It must have been that Ambien I took...?

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and ComeNGoneDad
I was bantering in my sleep last night.  It must have been that Ambien I took...?
Heard of sleep walking but sleep bantering?

Half way done the wrapping, time for a Centurion and Southern Tier 2X Presso.
Hmmm, maybe I'll drink one of those too. Been trying to cut way back on the beer consumption but I'm gonna need something to help me get through the dance recital.
That is martini strength material not beer.
That's a valid point.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Couple of the CI deals with $20 gift card aren't too bad...Diesel corona, Xicar HC, MOW Immortal, although Oliva MB3 not so much.
I've been eye'ing up that Xicar HC, but I've never had it in the Criollo.  I've had it in the Maduro which I really liked, and I've had it in the Connecticut which I really hated.  The 8 Ball says, "Outlook Bad."
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and ComeNGoneDad
I was bantering in my sleep last night.  It must have been that Ambien I took...?
Heard of sleep walking but sleep bantering?
My wife was putting on a little weight, and I asked her about it.  She said, "I don't know what's happening, I'm starving myself and I keep gaining weight...?"  About a week later I hear in the middle of the night in the kitchen, so I was going to sneak in and give her the ol' a ah ah, "Caught ya..!"  But she was eating in her sleep.  She also made,  (I think it was), a Banana Cream Pie in her sleep in the middle of the night.  Along with a few other crazy things.  But she was on Ambien at the time.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and ComeNGoneDad
I was bantering in my sleep last night.  It must have been that Ambien I took...?
Heard of sleep walking but sleep bantering?
My wife was putting on a little weight, and I asked her about it.  She said, "I don't know what's happening, I'm starving myself and I keep gaining weight...?"  About a week later I hear in the middle of the night in the kitchen, so I was going to sneak in and give her the ol' a ah ah, "Caught ya..!"  But she was eating in her sleep.  She also made,  (I think it was), a Banana Cream Pie in her sleep in the middle of the night.  Along with a few other crazy things.  But she was on Ambien at the time.
Pie baking in your sleep?  Can't mess with Mother Nature.

Bean must be trying to make the little lady happy in the bathroom today ;D

Bean must be trying to make the little lady happy in the bathroom today ;D
More like just trying to get the shit over and done with.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13