Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

@BD...Did you and the little lady come to agreement on whether the headlights on your new car are broken?  If she insists, send her down to the dealership and let them explain.
I had to take her outside and place a magazine over the auto headlight sensor, so she could see how it effects how the lights work.  Then explained that the sun is brighter when she gets off of work at 8am than it is at 7am.  Anyway, I think she got it.  Now she said the headlights come on when she turns on the turn signals.  Again, this was at (I'm guessing) 7:30 am., and we've had some very dark cloudy days.  I went out earlier during bright sunlight, and I tried the light and I can't find anything wrong with them.  I told her to just turn the damn light on and off manually...  But she said, "But I like the auto feature..!"  Good god, I need a drink just thinking about it...   :o
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and ComeNGoneDad
I was bantering in my sleep last night.  It must have been that Ambien I took...?
Heard of sleep walking but sleep bantering?
My wife was putting on a little weight, and I asked her about it.  She said, "I don't know what's happening, I'm starving myself and I keep gaining weight...?"  About a week later I hear in the middle of the night in the kitchen, so I was going to sneak in and give her the ol' a ah ah, "Caught ya..!"  But she was eating in her sleep.  She also made,  (I think it was), a Banana Cream Pie in her sleep in the middle of the night.  Along with a few other crazy things.  But she was on Ambien at the time.
Pie baking in your sleep?  Can't mess with Mother Nature.
Forget the eating, why not just stick with the hypersexuality side effect...
That happens if she takes her prescriptions in a certain combination.  She gets horny and crazy as hell.   The problem is, she never remembers what she took or what she does.  And I don't know the combination.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good afternoon cowboys...!  I'm just reading and lurking a little before starting supper.
A little late to be starting....doesn't it take you 3 or 4 hours to prepare usually?
It does if I make some thing big, such as the beef stew I made yesterday.  But we had left overs yesterday, so that didn't take any time and was easy.  Today I had left over lettuce, tomato, and onions from a salad, and I also have some tortillas.  So I check in the freezer and spotted some Tyson Honey Breast Tenders.  So the chicken strips went into the toaster over for 10 min., and I wrapped it all (lettuce, tomato, onions, chicken, hot sauce, and Marzetti Sweet Vidalia Onion salad dressing.  Sort of a weird chicken wrap.  Heated the left over cabbage, and I was done in about 20 min.  It actually turned out very good...
Wonder if the little lady is going to get you a fancy new toaster oven for Christmas.
That would be nice, but  doubt it.  We don't really buy each other Christmas presents.  I guess that comes from not having much money years ago and making sure the kids got the presents.  She'll probably get me a box of cherry chocolates, a can of cashews, and a 1/5 of whiskey.

[...]
Well, kids are gone, time to reassess!

Wrapping done for the day, Nica Rustica Robusto to wrap the evening.

What?  Saturday night and everyone in bed?

Can't leave this on page 13...

Well, so be it, nite folks.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]