Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Time to get something to eat, BBL.

I'm outa here also.  Hope the warden is in a better mood. Adios, mofos.

Time to get something to eat, BBL.
I'm outa here also.  Hope the warden is in a better mood. Adios, mofos.
Later Bean, if you would get that bathroom done right she would be happier  ;D

Time to get something to eat, BBL.
I'm outa here also.  Hope the warden is in a better mood. Adios, mofos.
Later Bean, if you would get that bathroom done right she would be happier  ;D
GFY. Not working on that sumbitch tonight.  Like Scarlet said, tomorrow is another day.

Time to get something to eat, BBL.
I'm outa here also.  Hope the warden is in a better mood. Adios, mofos.
Later Bean, if you would get that bathroom done right she would be happier  ;D
GFY. Not working on that sumbitch tonight.  Like Scarlet said, tomorrow is another day.
LMAO.

Time to get something to eat, BBL.
I'm outa here also.  Hope the warden is in a better mood. Adios, mofos.
Later Bean, if you would get that bathroom done right she would be happier  ;D
GFY. Not working on that sumbitch tonight.  Like Scarlet said, tomorrow is another day.
Or you can always say "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!".  Or a simple GFY!- today's social media version.

Time to get something to eat, BBL.
I'm outa here also.  Hope the warden is in a better mood. Adios, mofos.
Later Bean, if you would get that bathroom done right she would be happier  ;D
GFY. Not working on that sumbitch tonight.  Like Scarlet said, tomorrow is another day.
Or you can always say "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!".  Or a simple GFY!- today's social media version.
Yeah, I could say either of those things, but I'll probably just think them instead. Domestic tranquility is under enough stress with this f'n project as it is.

Time to get something to eat, BBL.
I'm outa here also.  Hope the warden is in a better mood. Adios, mofos.
Later Bean, if you would get that bathroom done right she would be happier  ;D
GFY. Not working on that sumbitch tonight.  Like Scarlet said, tomorrow is another day.
Or you can always say "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!".  Or a simple GFY!- today's social media version.
Yeah, I could say either of those things, but I'll probably just think them instead. Domestic tranquility is under enough stress with this f'n project as it is.
Just funnin'...  Let the warden go without running water for a day or two and forget about domestic tranquility.

Take a little break and things pretty much peter out....sheesh.

Time to get something to eat, BBL.
I'm outa here also.  Hope the warden is in a better mood. Adios, mofos.
Later Bean, if you would get that bathroom done right she would be happier  ;D
GFY. Not working on that sumbitch tonight.  Like Scarlet said, tomorrow is another day.
Or you can always say "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!".  Or a simple GFY!- today's social media version.
Yeah, I could say either of those things, but I'll probably just think them instead. Domestic tranquility is under enough stress with this f'n project as it is.
Just funnin'...  Let the warden go without running water for a day or two and forget about domestic tranquility.
I know.  And she already told me to GFM. If I'd only thought of the Rhett Butler line at the time.

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
Ociffer Bacon!

G'd afternoon gents, been a long time.  Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone some happy holidays!
Ociffer Bacon!
Indeed.  He just needs to put the Elton John sunglasses avi up and it will be like he never left.

You dang post whores, sheesh.

Still trying to get the boys to go to sleep. They've had a pretty exciting day turning six. Time flies.

Still trying to get the boys to go to sleep. They've had a pretty exciting day turning six. Time flies.

Edit:  I promise there are six candles on that cake even though it looks like four.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]