Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Hey, what's going on here?!?
SOS, me and CB trying to keep you in business.

Hey, what's going on here?!?
SOS, me and CB trying to keep you in business.
LOL.  Thank you both.  Any word from the Cleveland Herf?

Hey, what's going on here?!?
SOS, me and CB trying to keep you in business.
LOL.  Thank you both.  Any word from the Cleveland Herf?
Communism is rampant

Hey, what's going on here?!?
SOS, me and CB trying to keep you in business.
LOL.  Thank you both.  Any word from the Cleveland Herf?
Communism is rampant
Watch it!  You're talking about my comrades.

I'm on the last leg of my commute.  Got to enjoy a BG Meyer Standard Issue.  2nd one I've smoked and I liked them both.  Probably not enough to go out and buy any though.

Noticed the Olivas on the cigarpage... Didn't bite there either.

You buy any V.s on the page today CB?

Just got a brown box, LP Undercrown Corona's and SC Revelations off the Mash
Would like to get some coronas but low on cigar funds.  Did spring for my LFD Chisel sampler from Holt's.  Good price and free shipping.  Had some other deals that were sold out.
Any extra discount codes on those LFD's?
Just part of their weekly deal and some included free shipping.

Noticed the Olivas on the cigarpage... Didn't bite there either.
Lotta looking, little biting.  Evening Tony.

You buy any V.s on the page today CB?

Just got a brown box, LP Undercrown Corona's and SC Revelations off the Mash
Would like to get some coronas but low on cigar funds.  Did spring for my LFD Chisel sampler from Holt's.  Good price and free shipping.  Had some other deals that were sold out.
Any extra discount codes on those LFD's?
Just part of their weekly deal and some included free shipping.
Thanks, nice deal but don't want to leave anything on the table.

Firing up that CAO Amazon Basin.  Light sweet fruity floral pre-light draw.  Always hard to describe some tastes/flavors.

Firing up that CAO Amazon Basin.  Light sweet fruity floral pre-light draw.  Always hard to describe some tastes/flavors.
Good draw with an even burn.  Peppery, nutty, spicy flavors.

You buy any V.s on the page today CB?

Just got a brown box, LP Undercrown Corona's and SC Revelations off the Mash
Would like to get some coronas but low on cigar funds.  Did spring for my LFD Chisel sampler from Holt's.  Good price and free shipping.  Had some other deals that were sold out.
I was always a fan of the chisels, have a few dbl ligeros buried and now you have me thinking

You buy any V.s on the page today CB?

Just got a brown box, LP Undercrown Corona's and SC Revelations off the Mash
Would like to get some coronas but low on cigar funds.  Did spring for my LFD Chisel sampler from Holt's.  Good price and free shipping.  Had some other deals that were sold out.
I was always a fan of the chisels, have a few dbl ligeros buried and now you have me thinking
Usually get that chisel sampler for a a Christmas present to myself.  Adds a nice variety to the ol' humi.  Plus get to try the new release of the Coronado.

You buy any V.s on the page today CB?

Just got a brown box, LP Undercrown Corona's and SC Revelations off the Mash
Would like to get some coronas but low on cigar funds.  Did spring for my LFD Chisel sampler from Holt's.  Good price and free shipping.  Had some other deals that were sold out.
I was always a fan of the chisels, have a few dbl ligeros buried and now you have me thinking
Usually get that chisel sampler for a a Christmas present to myself.  Adds a nice variety to the ol' humi.  Plus get to try the new release of the Coronado.
Great design, just have to pinch the tip to get it to burst

You buy any V.s on the page today CB?

Just got a brown box, LP Undercrown Corona's and SC Revelations off the Mash
Would like to get some coronas but low on cigar funds.  Did spring for my LFD Chisel sampler from Holt's.  Good price and free shipping.  Had some other deals that were sold out.
I was always a fan of the chisels, have a few dbl ligeros buried and now you have me thinking
Usually get that chisel sampler for a a Christmas present to myself.  Adds a nice variety to the ol' humi.  Plus get to try the new release of the Coronado.
Great design, just have to pinch the tip to get it to burst
Or you can use a small punch cutter on either face of the chisel.  Evening Scott.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20