CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: 12/8/2015  (Read 24609 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 12/8/2015
« Reply #255 on: December 08, 2015, 05:43:39 PM »

A real Sheriff!

“I know that there are a lot of law-abiding gun owners out there and nobody who is a legal gun owner has ever wanted to harm or kill anyone,” Sheriff Kennedy said. “But I know that we do not seek to harm or kill anyone but nor are we going to allow anyone to seek us out and kill us or do harm to our families.”
“So, I strongly encourage you to help me by arming yourselves because I know that we as law enforcement do the very best we can to protect our citizens and we do a good job,” the sheriff continued.
Sheriff Kennedy added that armed citizens are essential not only to protecting their families, but to saving law enforcement lives as well.
“I know that if the tables are ever turned on me or one of my officers that I want one of my citizens or a group of my citizens coming to our aide and rescue and I don’t want you running out of bullets and I don’t want you running out of guns before you’re able to pull our bacon out of the fire.”
The sheriff also spoke directly to President Obama, reminding him of the importance of the Second Amendment and that an attempt to confiscate Americans’ firearms would “cause a revolution.”

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #256 on: December 08, 2015, 06:01:55 PM »

A real Sheriff!

“I know that there are a lot of law-abiding gun owners out there and nobody who is a legal gun owner has ever wanted to harm or kill anyone,” Sheriff Kennedy said. “But I know that we do not seek to harm or kill anyone but nor are we going to allow anyone to seek us out and kill us or do harm to our families.”
“So, I strongly encourage you to help me by arming yourselves because I know that we as law enforcement do the very best we can to protect our citizens and we do a good job,” the sheriff continued.
Sheriff Kennedy added that armed citizens are essential not only to protecting their families, but to saving law enforcement lives as well.
“I know that if the tables are ever turned on me or one of my officers that I want one of my citizens or a group of my citizens coming to our aide and rescue and I don’t want you running out of bullets and I don’t want you running out of guns before you’re able to pull our bacon out of the fire.”
The sheriff also spoke directly to President Obama, reminding him of the importance of the Second Amendment and that an attempt to confiscate Americans’ firearms would “cause a revolution.”
Damned straight.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #257 on: December 08, 2015, 06:05:07 PM »

Mid-afternoon lull...
Must be, I just took a nice walk.  73 degrees here and a beautiful day.
Sounds Good.  have anything burning?
Not yet but on the way home in about 5 minutes so will before too long.
picking out the ride home smoke as we speak.  looking at an AJ New World.  not 100% though, did just find a CAO that i thought I'd smoked all of.  problem is, the band is just a circle of tobacco and I can't remember what it is.  I thought it was called a new Brazil or something, but can't find any references to it.
CAO Amazon Basin limited release.  Cain't get 'em no more.  Got a couple left myself.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #258 on: December 08, 2015, 06:18:03 PM »

Mid-afternoon lull...
picking out the ride home smoke as we speak.  looking at an AJ New World.  not 100% though, did just find a CAO that i thought I'd smoked all of.  problem is, the band is just a circle of tobacco and I can't remember what it is.  I thought it was called a new Brazil or something, but can't find any references to it.
CAO Amazon Basin limited release.  Cain't get 'em no more.  Got a couple left myself.
I got 4

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #259 on: December 08, 2015, 06:23:55 PM »

Mid-afternoon lull...
I got 4
Would buy some more if they were avaiable.  Tobacco dreadlock seegar band is cool.  Evening your Daveness.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #260 on: December 08, 2015, 06:36:41 PM »

Mid-afternoon lull...
I got 4
Would buy some more if they were avaiable.  Tobacco dreadlock seegar band is cool.  Evening your Daveness.
Evening CB, yes the band is really cool.  I actually bought them on a Jam.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #261 on: December 08, 2015, 06:40:31 PM »

Mid-afternoon lull...
I got 4
With 4 left obvious not a fav.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #262 on: December 08, 2015, 06:43:58 PM »

Mid-afternoon lull...
I got 4
I was not crazy about it but thought some age would help, have to try another one but I would keep them for looking at and showing folks because of the most unique look.  Not a terrible smoke either but I think I paid about $7-7.50 for them on the jam.

All I am a hoarder, got some LP 9's and 2008/9 Padillias I bought on Jams too.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #263 on: December 08, 2015, 06:45:47 PM »

Mid-afternoon lull...
I got 4
I was not crazy about it but thought some age would help, have to try another one but I would keep them for looking at and showing folks because of the most unique look.  Not a terrible smoke either but I think I paid about $7-7.50 for them on the jam.
Pretty sure I didn't pay that much myself.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #264 on: December 08, 2015, 06:47:16 PM »

Mid-afternoon lull...
I got 4
Pretty sure I didn't pay that much myself.
I believe they were 5/$35 and sold out in minutes the few times they offered them

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #265 on: December 08, 2015, 06:55:31 PM »

You buy any V.s on the page today CB?

Just got a brown box, LP Undercrown Corona's and SC Revelations off the Mash

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #266 on: December 08, 2015, 07:00:55 PM »

Would like to get some coronas but low on cigar funds.  Did spring for my LFD Chisel sampler from Holt's.  Good price and free shipping.  Had some other deals that were sold out.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #267 on: December 08, 2015, 07:08:02 PM »

Would like to get some coronas but low on cigar funds.
LOL I have spent my 2017 cigar funds in the last 2 months but so many great deals lately I am hoarding for retirement.  I also sincerely believe the proposed FDA regulations will be implemented sooner than later and totally fuk-up the cigar world.  If not I got 4 or 5 years worth of cigars when I retire.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #268 on: December 08, 2015, 07:12:28 PM »

Would like to get some coronas but low on cigar funds.  Did spring for my LFD Chisel sampler from Holt's.  Good price and free shipping.  Had some other deals that were sold out.
Any extra discount codes on those LFD's? 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #269 on: December 08, 2015, 07:30:45 PM »

Hey, what's going on here?!?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20