Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

You buy any V.s on the page today CB?

Just got a brown box, LP Undercrown Corona's and SC Revelations off the Mash
Would like to get some coronas but low on cigar funds.  Did spring for my LFD Chisel sampler from Holt's.  Good price and free shipping.  Had some other deals that were sold out.
I was always a fan of the chisels, have a few dbl ligeros buried and now you have me thinking
Great Cigars.

GFY! Biebfish!

Noticed the Olivas on the cigarpage... Didn't bite there either.
Lotta looking, little biting.  Evening Tony.
TWSS

You buy any V.s on the page today CB?

Just got a brown box, LP Undercrown Corona's and SC Revelations off the Mash
Would like to get some coronas but low on cigar funds.  Did spring for my LFD Chisel sampler from Holt's.  Good price and free shipping.  Had some other deals that were sold out.
I was always a fan of the chisels, have a few dbl ligeros buried and now you have me thinking
Usually get that chisel sampler for a a Christmas present to myself.  Adds a nice variety to the ol' humi.  Plus get to try the new release of the Coronado.
Great design, just have to pinch the tip to get it to burst
TWSS again!

You buy any V.s on the page today CB?

Just got a brown box, LP Undercrown Corona's and SC Revelations off the Mash
Would like to get some coronas but low on cigar funds.  Did spring for my LFD Chisel sampler from Holt's.  Good price and free shipping.  Had some other deals that were sold out.
I was always a fan of the chisels, have a few dbl ligeros buried and now you have me thinking
Usually get that chisel sampler for a a Christmas present to myself.  Adds a nice variety to the ol' humi.  Plus get to try the new release of the Coronado.
Great design, just have to pinch the tip to get it to burst
C'mon.  Really?

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]