Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Auburn defensive coordinator and former Florida coach Will Muschamp is expected to be South Carolina’s next head coach, Sports Illustrated reported early Sunday.

SI reported that, according to a source, a deal was “all but done.”

“Source says there’s an ‘agreement in principle’ in place for Will to be next coach there,” Sports Illustrated’s Pete Thamel tweeted.

Sunday is Day 54 of USC’s search to replace Steve Spurrier, who announced his retirement on Oct. 13.

Muschamp, 44, has made a strong push for the job and has even reached out to former South Carolina star running back Marcus Lattimore about a position on his staff – should he get the Gamecocks job, a source told The State on Friday.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article48285240.html#storylink=cpy

Hello Dean, Dave and Chip. Gotta work after last 2 days off shopping and what not. Wife and kid are sick, absolutely no fun.
morning Rick. sick family doesn't sound like fun.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

5 Padilla Habano Torpedo
         10/34.99
 4 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
          5/24.50
 3 Diesel Unlimited Maduro Gordo
         10/34.50
 2 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Toro
          5/24.50
 1 Sam Leccia White Robusto
          10/39.99
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

64° and windy here. still a comfortable morning for coffee and cigar.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Hello Dean, Dave and Chip. Gotta work after last 2 days off shopping and what not. Wife and kid are sick, absolutely no fun.
Good morning Rick.

Morning LSU & Dean
good morning Dave.
Good morning Dean and Native.
Morning sir, you getting off early this morning?

64° and windy here. still a comfortable morning for coffee and cigar.
Clear and 51 with light wind here.  Just right for laying in the bed under the covers drinking coffee and watching tv.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Auburn defensive coordinator and former Florida coach Will Muschamp is expected to be South Carolina’s next head coach, Sports Illustrated reported early Sunday.

SI reported that, according to a source, a deal was “all but done.”

“Source says there’s an ‘agreement in principle’ in place for Will to be next coach there,” Sports Illustrated’s Pete Thamel tweeted.

Sunday is Day 54 of USC’s search to replace Steve Spurrier, who announced his retirement on Oct. 13.

Muschamp, 44, has made a strong push for the job and has even reached out to former South Carolina star running back Marcus Lattimore about a position on his staff – should he get the Gamecocks job, a source told The State on Friday.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article48285240.html#storylink=cpy
I don't think he was one their top 5 choices but he may be the best out there who is willing to go there right now.

Hello Dean, Dave and Chip. Gotta work after last 2 days off shopping and what not. Wife and kid are sick, absolutely no fun.
Morning Blue, hope nothing serious with the family.  Work might be relaxing after 2 days of shopping.
Thanks Dave. I hope you have a good Sunday.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

64° and windy here. still a comfortable morning for coffee and cigar.
Clear and 51 with light wind here
Coear and 46° on the bayou right now.

Hello Dean, Dave and Chip. Gotta work after last 2 days off shopping and what not. Wife and kid are sick, absolutely no fun.
Good morning Rick.
Morning Chip
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU & Dean
good morning Dave.
Good morning Dean and Native.
Morning sir, you getting off early this morning?
Hopefully around 7 or so, not in a hurry though since I have a few chores to do when I get home today.

64° and windy here. still a comfortable morning for coffee and cigar.
it is gonna be 50 deg today and we broke a record. Latest to date in the year with NO SNOW!

[...]

Agreed, To their surprise I don't think any top tier coaches wanted the job and he was the choice of last resort.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14