Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

« Reply #225 on: October 26, 2015, 11:41:12 PM »

I'll make this as short as I can...

My boys did really well in school last week and I promised them a little something.

They've been asking about this game for their wii and it's pretty old so I knew I could buy it second hand at GameStop.

I had never been in there before and there were 2 or 3 other customers in there right before they were going to close.  I was promptly greeted, asked if I needed anything in particular, shown where the game was located plus offered some alternative options.  The sales kid was genuinely super friendly and I know it wasn't about a commission because I only wound up spending $3.20 and he continued to be helpful.

It was the kind of retail customer service I hadn't experienced in over two decades.

I made sure to fill out the survey and plan to do a lot more shopping in that store in the future.
Yes, but the place still annoys me. Thank God my sons have outgrown the place.
Both my sons are in their 30's and still playing their video games.
Never was much of a video game guy myself but there are worse things to spend your time doing.
Yeah, and I've done a lot of them...
Indeed!  And still do on occasion.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]