CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: 10/26/2015  (Read 22838 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/26/2015
« Reply #210 on: October 26, 2015, 10:48:42 PM »

SHEESH!   WTF happened, CB kill the banter?
Must have or just could be the post work slump.
And Raz has been busting his ass with workaference today.
Well, you are our entire west coast shift, ya know.  Slacker.
I know, but they actually have stuff for me to do right now.
Just bustin' on you. I often disappear after the morning salutations myself.  F'n working for a livin', amiright?
Youamright!
He, she or it amright!
Caitlynamright?
CaitlynamSOwrong!
But we don't judge.

Threebean

« Reply #211 on: October 26, 2015, 10:52:56 PM »

Just bustin' on you. I often disappear after the morning salutations myself.  F'n working for a livin', amiright?
Youamright!
He, she or it amright!
Caitlynamright?
CaitlynamSOwrong!
Indeed.

Threebean

« Reply #212 on: October 26, 2015, 10:54:01 PM »

I'll make this as short as I can...

My boys did really well in school last week and I promised them a little something.

They've been asking about this game for their wii and it's pretty old so I knew I could buy it second hand at GameStop.

I had never been in there before and there were 2 or 3 other customers in there right before they were going to close.  I was promptly greeted, asked if I needed anything in particular, shown where the game was located plus offered some alternative options.  The sales kid was genuinely super friendly and I know it wasn't about a commission because I only wound up spending $3.20 and he continued to be helpful.

It was the kind of retail customer service I hadn't experienced in over two decades.

I made sure to fill out the survey and plan to do a lot more shopping in that store in the future.
Edit this down to 140 characters, maybe I'll read it.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #213 on: October 26, 2015, 10:57:38 PM »

My boys did really well in school last week and I promised them a little something.

They've been asking about this game for their wii and it's pretty old so I knew I could buy it second hand at GameStop.

I had never been in there before and there were 2 or 3 other customers in there right before they were going to close.  I was promptly greeted, asked if I needed anything in particular, shown where the game was located plus offered some alternative options.  The sales kid was genuinely super friendly and I know it wasn't about a commission because I only wound up spending $3.20 and he continued to be helpful.

It was the kind of retail customer service I hadn't experienced in over two decades.

I made sure to fill out the survey and plan to do a lot more shopping in that store in the future.
Cheapo Bean is Lazyass Bean.  Either that or Tony should know better.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #214 on: October 26, 2015, 11:00:07 PM »

Youamright!
He, she or it amright!
Caitlynamright?
CaitlynamSOwrong!
But we don't judge.
Creapy just looking at the dude.  Yes, he's still a dude 'cause he got the Y chromosome.

Threebean

« Reply #215 on: October 26, 2015, 11:05:12 PM »

Enough pre-Tuesday warm-ups, time for my futile beauty rest. See ya manana. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #216 on: October 26, 2015, 11:07:46 PM »

I'll tweet it to you.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #217 on: October 26, 2015, 11:10:05 PM »

Enough pre-Tuesday warm-ups, time for my futile beauty rest. See ya manana.
Sleep well.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #218 on: October 26, 2015, 11:12:13 PM »

Youamright!
He, she or it amright!
Caitlynamright?
CaitlynamSOwrong!
But we don't judge.
Creapy just looking at the dude.  Yes, he's still a dude 'cause he got the Y chromosome.
And a penis.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #219 on: October 26, 2015, 11:17:05 PM »

Youamright!
He, she or it amright!
Caitlynamright?
CaitlynamSOwrong!
But we don't judge.
And a penis.
A tyranny in transition?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #220 on: October 26, 2015, 11:25:19 PM »

Yes, but the place still annoys me. Thank God my sons have outgrown the place.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #221 on: October 26, 2015, 11:25:39 PM »

Youamright!
He, she or it amright!
Caitlynamright?
CaitlynamSOwrong!
But we don't judge.
Like hell we don't.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #222 on: October 26, 2015, 11:30:09 PM »

Both my sons are in their 30's and still playing their video games.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #223 on: October 26, 2015, 11:34:53 PM »

Never was much of a video game guy myself but there are worse things to spend your time doing.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #224 on: October 26, 2015, 11:37:09 PM »

Never was much of a video game guy myself but there are worse things to spend your time doing.
Yeah, and I've done a lot of them...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16