Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2015
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 07:29:35 AM »

Sheesh on VacationChip.
I have to blame to much moonshine.
Sounds like you're enjoying yourself.  Are you allowed to smoke any while on vacay?
Very few smoking restrictions around here so we can smoke at the cabin or almost anywhere in town, BIL does mostly pipes but enjoys a cigar every now and then so I brought 100 or so for us to enjoy this week.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/19/2015
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 07:30:57 AM »

Sheesh on VacationChip.
I have to blame to much moonshine.
I think we were all hoping you could blame it on a vivacious SIL.
The BIL guards her pretty closely but I still got my hopes and dreams.

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2015, 07:31:29 AM »

Sheesh on VacationChip.
I have to blame to much moonshine.
Sounds like you're enjoying yourself.  Are you allowed to smoke any while on vacay?
Very few smoking restrictions around here so we can smoke at the cabin or almost anywhere in town, BIL does mostly pipes but enjoys a cigar every now and then so I brought 100 or so for us to enjoy this week.
Sweet!  I was more implying warden restrictions but you answered that too.  ;)

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2015, 07:31:44 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Fish, and Chip.
Morning Tony

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2015, 07:34:37 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Fish, and Chip.
Morning Tony
Congrats on your Mets.  I just wish it wasn't against the Cubbies though.  Yuz are gonna fuck up the "Back to the Future" premonition.

The next three at Wrigley should be tougher.

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2015, 07:45:01 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Fish, and Chip.
Morning, faithful leader.

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2015, 07:45:51 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Fish, and Chip.
Morning Tony
Congrats on your Mets.  I just wish it wasn't against the Cubbies though.  Yuz are gonna fuck up the "Back to the Future" premonition.

The next three at Wrigley should be tougher.
Yeah, and no one wants that.

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2015, 07:46:11 AM »

Sheesh on VacationChip.
I have to blame to much moonshine.
Sounds like you're enjoying yourself.  Are you allowed to smoke any while on vacay?
Very few smoking restrictions around here so we can smoke at the cabin or almost anywhere in town, BIL does mostly pipes but enjoys a cigar every now and then so I brought 100 or so for us to enjoy this week.
That just may cover you guys.

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2015, 07:46:27 AM »

Messed up my knee pretty badly yesterday and I'm still trying to figure out if I'm working from home today. I'd really prefer to go in but I can hardly walk and I'm looking at least a mile of it during my commute.  Plus I'll be very late.   ;)

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2015, 07:48:45 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Fish, and Chip.
Morning Tony
Congrats on your Mets.  I just wish it wasn't against the Cubbies though.  Yuz are gonna fuck up the "Back to the Future" premonition.

The next three at Wrigley should be tougher.
For sure, only 2 games in. No blood until a team loses a home game but I like their chances with DeGrom on the hill tomorrow night when they already beat their 2 aces.

Bob Gale can GFH!

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2015, 07:50:08 AM »

Messed up my knee pretty badly yesterday and I'm still trying to figure out if I'm working from home today. I'd really prefer to go in but I can hardly walk and I'm looking at least a mile of it during my commute.  Plus I'll be very late.   ;)
Shocker on the late part

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2015, 07:51:36 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Fish, and Chip.
Morning Tony
Congrats on your Mets.  I just wish it wasn't against the Cubbies though.  Yuz are gonna fuck up the "Back to the Future" premonition.

The next three at Wrigley should be tougher.
For sure, only 2 games in. No blood until a team loses a home game but I like their chances with DeGrom on the hill tomorrow night when they already beat their 2 aces.

Bob Gale can GFH!
They're looking good, for sure.  I'd be rooting for them if it weren't for the Cubs.  I've been to Wrigley and it changes a man.

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2015, 07:52:19 AM »

Messed up my knee pretty badly yesterday and I'm still trying to figure out if I'm working from home today. I'd really prefer to go in but I can hardly walk and I'm looking at least a mile of it during my commute.  Plus I'll be very late.   ;)
Shocker on the late part
I added that part just for you since it was a light banter day.

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2015, 08:01:21 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Fish, and Chip.
Morning Tony
Congrats on your Mets.  I just wish it wasn't against the Cubbies though.  Yuz are gonna fuck up the "Back to the Future" premonition.

The next three at Wrigley should be tougher.
For sure, only 2 games in. No blood until a team loses a home game but I like their chances with DeGrom on the hill tomorrow night when they already beat their 2 aces.

Bob Gale can GFH!
You really don't want to make Bob Gale angry.

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 08:05:16 AM »

Messed up my knee pretty badly yesterday and I'm still trying to figure out if I'm working from home today. I'd really prefer to go in but I can hardly walk and I'm looking at least a mile of it during my commute.  Plus I'll be very late.   ;)
Late for your period?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14