CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: 10/16/2015  (Read 16630 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 10/16/2015
« Reply #165 on: October 16, 2015, 05:25:23 PM »

Couple of Palmetto Amber Ale with an EPC New Wave Reserva Connie before heading over to the son's place for dinner.  I brought down pork roll, so we're having Trenton Burgers, Happy Birthday to me!
Sounds good!  I like some of those Palmetto Beers.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #166 on: October 16, 2015, 06:05:00 PM »

Morning, muchachos. It's a Banter Bummer day, it seems.  Cancer, Social Security, Medicare, and waiting on the warden. And NJDave getting old.

I have to work all weekend. There's my contribution.

I really have no cares. I have money left over at the end of the month, my bills are paid, my health is tolerable, have regular loving from a few women, I come and go as I please, I'm retired and living in Florida, and my humidor is seldom low on stock, my golf game sucks but I play when I want. LIFE IS GOOD!
Dean I have to say that is a profound statement and any bastard that is not jealous needs a mental health exam!👍
I'll go with that!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #167 on: October 16, 2015, 06:28:51 PM »

Sure a quiet day around here

Threebean

« Reply #168 on: October 16, 2015, 06:53:00 PM »

Morning, muchachos. It's a Banter Bummer day, it seems.  Cancer, Social Security, Medicare, and waiting on the warden. And NJDave getting old.
I have to work all weekend. There's my contribution.
I really have no cares. I have money left over at the end of the month, my bills are paid, my health is tolerable, have regular loving from a few women, I come and go as I please, I'm retired and living in Florida, and my humidor is seldom low on stock, my golf game sucks but I play when I want. LIFE IS GOOD!
Dean I have to say that is a profound statement and any bastard that is not jealous needs a mental health exam!👍
I'll go with that!
+1. We're always told count your blessings, not your burdens.  Well stated, Dean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #169 on: October 16, 2015, 07:04:56 PM »

Police Report: Johnny Manziel pulled over during domestic argument, admits to drinking
WEWS - Cleveland, OH

Six months after leaving a rehab facility, Cleveland Browns quarterback and former Texas A&M star Johnny Manziel was pulled over in a Cleveland suburb after police said Manziel and his girlfriend were in a domestic dispute on the freeway Monday.
The incident was first reported by Cleveland TV station WEWS.
According to the police report, both Manziel and his girlfriend were drinking, but were not charged. Manziel told the officer he'd had two drinks.

Threebean

« Reply #170 on: October 16, 2015, 08:48:05 PM »

Sheesh.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #171 on: October 16, 2015, 09:00:02 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #172 on: October 16, 2015, 09:11:11 PM »

Police Report: Johnny Manziel pulled over during domestic argument, admits to drinking
WEWS - Cleveland, OH

Six months after leaving a rehab facility, Cleveland Browns quarterback and former Texas A&M star Johnny Manziel was pulled over in a Cleveland suburb after police said Manziel and his girlfriend were in a domestic dispute on the freeway Monday.
According to the police report, both Manziel and his girlfriend were drinking, but were not charged. Manziel told the officer he'd had two drinks.
Well, if he was in rehab for drugs, we'll give him a pass, one thing at a time.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #173 on: October 16, 2015, 09:14:21 PM »

WEWS - Cleveland, OH

Seriously officer, I only had a couple.  The bitch just wouldn't shut up.

Threebean

« Reply #174 on: October 16, 2015, 09:36:36 PM »

WEWS - Cleveland, OH

Give him a pass.  Get it?  Hehehe....

Threebean

« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2015, 09:37:11 PM »

WEWS - Cleveland, OH

Just another woman driving another man to drink. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #176 on: October 16, 2015, 09:54:23 PM »

WEWS - Cleveland, OH

Best thing she ever did...

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #177 on: October 16, 2015, 09:59:05 PM »

WEWS - Cleveland, OH

Amen Brother Bean.

Threebean

« Reply #178 on: October 16, 2015, 10:22:23 PM »

WEWS - Cleveland, OH

Best thing she ever did...
Really pretty sad seeing another sports talent fizzle out due to lack of self control. 

Threebean

« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2015, 12:00:19 AM »

One more sheesh to close out the night.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]