Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Ordered me one of those Walther PPS's I posted today, 2 years ago you could not find those under $500 and lucky to find them for $550-600.  They shoot fabulous and are very compact.
You have me looking, too. How does that work, shipping wise?
Just choot 'em with my old P-38.
Excellent piece of equipment but way to big and heavy to tote in your britches.
True.  Not much in the way of concealed carry.

Ordered me one of those Walther PPS's I posted today, 2 years ago you could not find those under $500 and lucky to find them for $550-600.  They shoot fabulous and are very compact.
You have me looking, too. How does that work, shipping wise?
Just choot 'em with my old P-38.

Excellent piece of equipment but way to big and heavy to tote in your britches.
Speaking of which, I encountered a homeless guy about a block away from the train station who was yelling at folks as they walked past.  His pants were undone and... Let's just say he was a shōwer* and not a grower.

*Not to be confused with shower [shou-er], which he was very much in need of.
Glad you were able to carefully examine his equipment but hope the fuk u don't post a picture

Ordered me one of those Walther PPS's I posted today, 2 years ago you could not find those under $500 and lucky to find them for $550-600.  They shoot fabulous and are very compact.
You have me looking, too. How does that work, shipping wise?
Just choot 'em with my old P-38.
Excellent piece of equipment but way to big and heavy to tote in your britches.
Speaking of which, I encountered a homeless guy about a block away from the train station who was yelling at folks as they walked past.  His pants were undone and... Let's just say he was a shōwer* and not a grower.

*Not to be confused with shower [shou-er], which he was very much in need of.
Thanks for sharing that.
Why not?  I look at it as a "growing" experience.
How?  You didn't challenge him to a face off did you?
LMAO!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]