Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Evening smokers, no smoke here tonight.   Long day on the American Roads.
The only good part of this godawful day is that I'm headed over to the Tycoon's place tonight for Cuban cigars and expensive whiskey.
Braggart!
Faggot!
Hey, y'all come out here and I'll get you invited.

Except Mikey. He called me a naughty name.
Oh, I meant fagot.  evening Raz.
Hiya, Mikey.
What's with this livin' large?  Warden cheering on Sam Bradford and DeMarco Murray - her Sooners - not to be confused with the Eagles.
Friend of my family...president of a company that buys and sells big airplanes. Very generous guy. We get together three or four times a year. Invited dad and I over tonight.
Obama!!!

Okay, just a little bragging...

Okay, just a little bragging...

Nice.  I may go pour something for myself now but it won't be anything nearly in this caliber.

Okay, just a little bragging...

Nice.  I may go pour something for myself now but it won't be anything nearly in this caliber.
Well, I don't drink this well at home, only at the Tycoon's.

Behind the chair I'm sitting in is a case of Blue Label George V.

Must be nice to be rich.  Sokay, I'm drinking his whiskey. ;-)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]