« Reply #270 on: August 27, 2015, 03:16:09 PM »

Breaking News - if an employer notices that an employee appears unstable they should report them.............  F'n News Media idiots
Hindsight = bury your head up your ass Captain Obvious.
In this most recent case they did report him, had the cops come take him out of the building........ guess that did not work but if we had background checks that would have stopped him, oh but they do have background checks and he did have one and that was not the answer either.  Well then we must just need to ban shooting people surely that would work......... well no that is already outlawed.   I just wonder if we had a well equipped and well organized a system to deal with the mentally insane would that help?  WTF knows that has never been considered since one must agree to being committed for more than a day.

« Reply #271 on: August 27, 2015, 03:18:53 PM »

Wonder why these Bone Crushers are dragging.....solid cigar and decent price....go figure, bring back the Gurkhas and RPs I guess.
Could be because CG said they were overpriced
Just callin a spade a spade, haha

« Reply #272 on: August 27, 2015, 03:19:21 PM »

Surrogate Bone Crushers up on the Jam - 5/$29.50 if interested
Weren't they $26ish on the MASH?
DONNO I never bought any myself.  Prices are all over the chart on things lately though.
They go for about $85/box on CBid, I would smoke them all day for that price, great cigar.
Maybe I should try some, never grabbed my attention.
They are my favorite of the surrogates line, followed by the Satin Glove

« Reply #273 on: August 27, 2015, 03:21:22 PM »

Wonder why these Bone Crushers are dragging.....solid cigar and decent price....go figure, bring back the Gurkhas and RPs I guess.
Could be because CG said they were overpriced
Just callin a spade a spade, haha
And Walmart is discontinuing the sale of AR Rifles because there is just no demand for them.....

« Reply #274 on: August 27, 2015, 03:22:35 PM »

Surrogate Bone Crushers up on the Jam - 5/$29.50 if interested
Weren't they $26ish on the MASH?
DONNO I never bought any myself.  Prices are all over the chart on things lately though.
They go for about $85/box on CBid, I would smoke them all day for that price, great cigar.
Maybe I should try some, never grabbed my attention.
They are my favorite of the surrogates line, followed by the Satin Glove
Honestly I have never tried any L'Atelier Cigars, no reason just never have.

« Reply #275 on: August 27, 2015, 03:22:40 PM »

Wonder why these Bone Crushers are dragging.....solid cigar and decent price....go figure, bring back the Gurkhas and RPs I guess.
Could be because CG said they were overpriced
Just callin a spade a spade, haha
And Walmart is discontinuing the sale of AR Rifles because there is just no demand for them.....
Saw that, so stupid - better go get mine now I guess.

« Reply #276 on: August 27, 2015, 03:23:35 PM »

Wonder why these Bone Crushers are dragging.....solid cigar and decent price....go figure, bring back the Gurkhas and RPs I guess.
Could be because CG said they were overpriced
Just callin a spade a spade, haha
And Walmart is discontinuing the sale of AR Rifles because there is just no demand for them.....
Saw that, so stupid - better go get mine now I guess.
The real stupid is anybody who believes that B.S.

« Reply #277 on: August 27, 2015, 03:24:56 PM »

Surrogate Bone Crushers up on the Jam - 5/$29.50 if interested
Weren't they $26ish on the MASH?
DONNO I never bought any myself.  Prices are all over the chart on things lately though.
They go for about $85/box on CBid, I would smoke them all day for that price, great cigar.
Maybe I should try some, never grabbed my attention.
They are my favorite of the surrogates line, followed by the Satin Glove
Honestly I have never tried any L'Atelier Cigars, no reason just never have.
The L'At Maduros are fantastic, the smaller vitolas really shine.  The regular L'At is ok, the SS is good but spicy.  The Racine is really good, box worthy IMO.  The Surrogates are all so different, you won't like them all...bone crusher and skull breaker are my top 2 with SB taking the cake.  Satin glove is good, just a big ass vitola and I usually stay away from churchies.  You should go smoke the La Mission and La Imperiosa...La Mission is fantastic, we got it in the S&S kit last year and I loved it.  The Imperiosa is the Las Calaveras 14, which is MONEY.

« Reply #278 on: August 27, 2015, 03:26:34 PM »

[...]
Well I have had LC 14 and LC 15's and yep both very good but did not realize they were LAt....    Just call me Dad I guess.

« Reply #279 on: August 27, 2015, 03:28:21 PM »

45 more minutes

« Reply #280 on: August 27, 2015, 03:35:25 PM »

Fuk'n Travellin Dave asks for Gurkha's and here they are on the Jam.

« Reply #281 on: August 27, 2015, 03:36:15 PM »

[...]
They aren't technically L'At, I guess I went on a rant for cigars made at the MF Factory, lol.  LCs are half Crowned Heads half MF, made at MF
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/27/2015
« Reply #282 on: August 27, 2015, 03:36:16 PM »

The Cracker Crumbs aint too shabby either.  they don't last the hour that the hype says, but their a darn good 40 min smoke.

« Reply #283 on: August 27, 2015, 03:36:33 PM »

Fuk'n Travellin Dave asks for Gurkha's and here they are on the Jam.
Only a commie would ask for such things...

« Reply #284 on: August 27, 2015, 03:40:40 PM »

18 Gurkha Beauty XO Gordo  (6.0 x 60)
           10/34.99

17 L'Atelier Surrogates Bone Crusher  (5.2 x 55)
            5/29.50
16 Five Vegas Classic Tentpoles   Torpedo  (6.0 x 54)
           10/24.99
15 The Chosen Few Sampler
           Box of 6  39.99
14 Rocky Patel Catch 22  Robusto  (4.5 x 50)   [even though the picture is RyJ Vintage Toro's]
           5/19.99
13 Diesel Unlimited d.6  Gordo  (6.0 x 60)
          10/34.50
12 Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Consul  Robusto  (4.5 x 52)
          10/37.50
11 Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva   Toro  (6.0 x 54)
           5/39.99
10 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
          10/32.50
 9 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           5/19.99
 8 H. Upmann Media Noche   Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
         10/37.50
 7 Ave Maria St. George (belicoso) (6.0"x54)
          5/27.50
 6 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
5 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/22.50
 4 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
         10/34.99
 3 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage