« Reply #240 on: August 27, 2015, 02:38:48 PM »

« Reply #241 on: August 27, 2015, 02:41:07 PM »

Stock market has been miraculously saved again:  SIMPLY AMAZING Timing to find an error of over 50%

U.S. economy looks much stronger after upward revision to GDP report

The U.S. economy grew at a faster 3.7% annual pace in the second quarter, up from the initial estimate of growth at a 2.3% clip, the Commerce Department said Thursday
Damn Obama....er......thanks Obama?....... ???

« Reply #242 on: August 27, 2015, 02:42:13 PM »

Later Dave!

« Reply #243 on: August 27, 2015, 02:43:30 PM »

Early morning check in for Sam.  Good day Sir!
(sigh) yes, early check in and then ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE in the workaferance dept.  Sheesh!!!
Welcome back SS
Thank you Dave.
BS checked in earlier, drank my milkshake (whatever that means he said it not me) and has not been seen since
Hmm, maybe an erroneous reference to the old Barium shakes you had to drink before a CT scan.  BTW,  how did yesterday go?
It went fine I guess since I did not lose it and start clawing on myself in that damn tunnel, if you ever had an MRI on the upper part of your body you know what I am talking about.   Will likely get the results tomorrow or Monday.

« Reply #244 on: August 27, 2015, 02:43:34 PM »

« Reply #245 on: August 27, 2015, 02:45:17 PM »

Stock market has been miraculously saved again:  SIMPLY AMAZING Timing to find an error of over 50%

U.S. economy looks much stronger after upward revision to GDP report

The U.S. economy grew at a faster 3.7% annual pace in the second quarter, up from the initial estimate of growth at a 2.3% clip, the Commerce Department said Thursday
Damn Obama....er......thanks Obama?....... ???
Got to say O'bummer fixed that one for you.  Dumbass commerce department fuct the entire stock market  all up blaming it on the Chinese and he fixed their math with some common core principles.

« Reply #246 on: August 27, 2015, 02:46:36 PM »

Here's your Texas commie news story of the day:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/08/27/front-lawn-dinosaurs-cause-stir-texas-neighborhood/32466803/
Hey that is my house, hope the advertisement raises the value for a quick sale!

« Reply #247 on: August 27, 2015, 02:47:40 PM »

« Reply #248 on: August 27, 2015, 02:48:27 PM »

Early morning check in for Sam.  Good day Sir!
(sigh) yes, early check in and then ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE in the workaferance dept.  Sheesh!!!
Welcome back SS
Thank you Dave.
BS checked in earlier, drank my milkshake (whatever that means he said it not me) and has not been seen since
Hmm, maybe an erroneous reference to the old Barium shakes you had to drink before a CT scan.  BTW,  how did yesterday go?
It went fine I guess since I did not lose it and start clawing on myself in that damn tunnel, if you ever had an MRI on the upper part of your body you know what I am talking about.   Will likely get the results tomorrow or Monday.
Never thought of myself as claustrophobic before that.  Now I get cold sweats whenever I see anyone climb into a small tunnel or whatever on TV or movies.  Would need sedation if I had to do that again.

« Reply #249 on: August 27, 2015, 02:50:15 PM »

Beer purchase over lunch:

Fargo Brewing Company is a new one on me.  Founders is an outstanding line, and of course one of the best pumpkin beers.

« Reply #250 on: August 27, 2015, 02:54:10 PM »

Stock market has been miraculously saved again:  SIMPLY AMAZING Timing to find an error of over 50%

U.S. economy looks much stronger after upward revision to GDP report

The U.S. economy grew at a faster 3.7% annual pace in the second quarter, up from the initial estimate of growth at a 2.3% clip, the Commerce Department said Thursday
Damn Obama....er......thanks Obama?....... ???
Too much Obama-in'

« Reply #251 on: August 27, 2015, 02:55:00 PM »

Beer purchase over lunch:

Fargo Brewing Company is a new one on me.  Founders is an outstanding line, and of course one of the best pumpkin beers.
It's some really good stuff, I love their O'Fest they just put out...named after Dean's Life

« Reply #252 on: August 27, 2015, 02:55:15 PM »

« Reply #253 on: August 27, 2015, 02:58:03 PM »

[...]
I have done it once before and was going to do it in an open MRI this time but my brother said to try it and see if I could do it because the image quality is usually much higher.  This one was a little better because I was only in for 25 minutes the first time and then back in for 10 minutes last time it was about 35 minutes straight and I was really close to pushing that button several times.  Also they put some headphones with radio on me and that helped a lot.   In there listening to that damn jackhammer noise is an issue too.  I did take 4 ibuprofens an hour before this time which I think helped.

« Reply #254 on: August 27, 2015, 02:58:38 PM »

Beer purchase over lunch:

Beer????
You would like the stuff on the left!
Possibly so but not the other two, will leave those for Bean he likes the near beer stuff.