« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2015, 02:09:24 PM »

Early morning check in for Sam.  Good day Sir!
(sigh) yes, early check in and then ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE in the workaferance dept.  Sheesh!!!
Welcome back SS
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/27/2015
« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2015, 02:10:45 PM »

Early morning check in for Sam.  Good day Sir!
(sigh) yes, early check in and then ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE in the workaferance dept.  Sheesh!!!
Welcome back SS
Thank you Dave.

« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2015, 02:13:17 PM »

The modern corporate world strikes again, warden said all but 4 people out of over 2000 have to re-apply for their jobs.  This will make her 3rd time doing that in 3.5 years with them, last time though she got a healthy raise with it.  I am sure you can guess what 4 those are as all their abbreviated titles begin with a C..... and end in an O.

« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2015, 02:14:16 PM »

Early morning check in for Sam.  Good day Sir!
(sigh) yes, early check in and then ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE in the workaferance dept.  Sheesh!!!
Welcome back SS
Thank you Dave.
BS checked in earlier, drank my milkshake (whatever that means he said it not me) and has not been seen since

« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2015, 02:15:31 PM »

The modern corporate world strikes again, warden said all but 4 people out of over 2000 have to re-apply for their jobs.  This will make her 3rd time doing that in 3.5 years with them, last time though she got a healthy raise with it.  I am sure you can guess what 4 those are as all their abbreviated titles begin with a C..... and end in an O.
Seems like a shitload of extra work, processing 2000 applications for employees that already exist, but what do I know. I have no initials in my job title.

« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2015, 02:18:16 PM »

Stock market has been miraculously saved again:  SIMPLY AMAZING Timing to find an error of over 50%

U.S. economy looks much stronger after upward revision to GDP report

The U.S. economy grew at a faster 3.7% annual pace in the second quarter, up from the initial estimate of growth at a 2.3% clip, the Commerce Department said Thursday

« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2015, 02:19:18 PM »

The modern corporate world strikes again, warden said all but 4 people out of over 2000 have to re-apply for their jobs.  This will make her 3rd time doing that in 3.5 years with them, last time though she got a healthy raise with it.  I am sure you can guess what 4 those are as all their abbreviated titles begin with a C..... and end in an O.
Seems like a shitload of extra work, processing 2000 applications for employees that already exist, but what do I know. I have no initials in my job title.
That is how the HR people keep their jobs, sort of like the IT people keep their jobs.  Sorry Raz

« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2015, 02:23:43 PM »

The modern corporate world strikes again, warden said all but 4 people out of over 2000 have to re-apply for their jobs.  This will make her 3rd time doing that in 3.5 years with them, last time though she got a healthy raise with it.  I am sure you can guess what 4 those are as all their abbreviated titles begin with a C..... and end in an O.
Seems like a shitload of extra work, processing 2000 applications for employees that already exist, but what do I know. I have no initials in my job title.
That is how the HR people keep their jobs, sort of like the IT people keep their jobs.  Sorry Raz
Sounds like a pretty good gig to me, maybe she should try for that. Lol

« Reply #233 on: August 27, 2015, 02:23:49 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/27/2015
« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2015, 02:23:50 PM »

Early morning check in for Sam.  Good day Sir!
(sigh) yes, early check in and then ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE in the workaferance dept.  Sheesh!!!
Welcome back SS
Thank you Dave.
BS checked in earlier, drank my milkshake (whatever that means he said it not me) and has not been seen since
Hmm, maybe an erroneous reference to the old Barium shakes you had to drink before a CT scan.  BTW,  how did yesterday go?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/27/2015
« Reply #235 on: August 27, 2015, 02:24:01 PM »

« Reply #236 on: August 27, 2015, 02:28:44 PM »

17 L'Atelier Surrogates Bone Crusher  (5.2 x 55)
            5/29.50

16 Five Vegas Classic Tentpoles   Torpedo  (6.0 x 54)
           10/24.99
15 The Chosen Few Sampler
           Box of 6  39.99
14 Rocky Patel Catch 22  Robusto  (4.5 x 50)   [even though the picture is RyJ Vintage Toro's]
           5/19.99
13 Diesel Unlimited d.6  Gordo  (6.0 x 60)
          10/34.50
12 Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Consul  Robusto  (4.5 x 52)
          10/37.50
11 Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva   Toro  (6.0 x 54)
           5/39.99
10 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
          10/32.50
 9 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           5/19.99
 8 H. Upmann Media Noche   Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
         10/37.50
 7 Ave Maria St. George (belicoso) (6.0"x54)
          5/27.50
 6 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
5 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/22.50

 4 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
         10/34.99
 3 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage
         10/39.99
 1 Ashton
          5/37.50

« Reply #237 on: August 27, 2015, 02:29:46 PM »

The modern corporate world strikes again, warden said all but 4 people out of over 2000 have to re-apply for their jobs.  This will make her 3rd time doing that in 3.5 years with them, last time though she got a healthy raise with it.  I am sure you can guess what 4 those are as all their abbreviated titles begin with a C..... and end in an O.
Seems like a shitload of extra work, processing 2000 applications for employees that already exist, but what do I know. I have no initials in my job title.
That is how the HR people keep their jobs, sort of like the IT people keep their jobs.  Sorry Raz

IT people keep their jobs because of the real scarcity of technical expertise in the US. That's per Alan Greenspan. Anybody with the slightest ability to diagnose and fix a problem with hardware or software becomes a valuable commodity.

« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2015, 02:32:52 PM »

The modern corporate world strikes again, warden said all but 4 people out of over 2000 have to re-apply for their jobs.  This will make her 3rd time doing that in 3.5 years with them, last time though she got a healthy raise with it.  I am sure you can guess what 4 those are as all their abbreviated titles begin with a C..... and end in an O.
Wow that's unreal - sorry to hear that Tex, hope everything turns out well.

« Reply #239 on: August 27, 2015, 02:34:03 PM »

Beer purchase over lunch: