« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2015, 09:10:32 AM »

Is BD going on his big shopping adventure today?

« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2015, 09:17:57 AM »

On the sprint, just saw a MOW and 5 Vegas branded humi go for over $60.  Picked up the same box with HC logo (nicer than the others, just palm trees) for $40.  Bit more aesthetic than tupperware.

« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2015, 09:21:27 AM »

good morning guys. got my 'survival cooler' all packed in the event I need to evacuate. ha.
heading for motor vehicles to get my permanent tags, temporary expires tomorrow. still waiting for the lien release on my title to arrive and 'wife' was suppose to sign off on the title but that hasn't happened yet either. oh well. such is life.
Evacuate for what?  Deadbeats unexpectedly showing up?
You won't even get rain from Erika!
Give him a break, he's a hurricane virgin. He just wants the first time to go quickly and make sure no one gets hurt.
Corrected it for you Golf

« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2015, 09:22:17 AM »

Good Thursday Morning Dean and Yellowstar!
Even better than a normal Thursday, no work for this MFer tomorrow!...and I get paid tomorrow too!
Me too, paid that is.
Not sure about paid but I get to telework tomorrow and get off at 2:30

« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2015, 09:24:36 AM »

good morning guys. got my 'survival cooler' all packed in the event I need to evacuate. ha.
heading for motor vehicles to get my permanent tags, temporary expires tomorrow. still waiting for the lien release on my title to arrive and 'wife' was suppose to sign off on the title but that hasn't happened yet either. oh well. such is life.
Evacuate for what?  Deadbeats unexpectedly showing up?
You won't even get rain from Erika!
Give him a break, he's a hurricane virgin. He just wants the first time to go quickly and make sure no one gets hurt.
Fixed it for you TexDave

« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2015, 09:25:47 AM »

These Casa Fernandez are fine cigars, but sure not catching anyone's fancy.

« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2015, 09:28:49 AM »

Nice morning walk by the capital to Lavazza for a great cup of coffee and noticed this quaint gentleman taking an opportunity to use his 1st Amendment Right to express his wish for sex with an Austin Police Officer.  Always nice to see community oriented citizens  on  congress avenue in front of the state capital .

« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2015, 09:29:24 AM »

Nice morning walk by the capital to Lavazza for a great cup of coffee and noticed this quaint gentleman taking an opportunity to use his 1st Amendment Right to express his wish for sex with an Austin Police Officer.  Always nice to see community oriented citizens  on  congress  age in front of the state capital .
YES!  That just made my morning.

« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2015, 09:31:31 AM »

Nice morning walk by the capital to Lavazza for a great cup of coffee and noticed this quaint gentleman taking an opportunity to use his 1st Amendment Right to express his wish for sex with an Austin Police Officer.  Always nice to see community oriented citizens  on  congress  age in front of the state capital .
Did he charge you a buck to take the picture?

« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2015, 09:32:21 AM »

DJ up 192!

« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2015, 09:32:26 AM »

Nice morning walk by the capital to Lavazza for a great cup of coffee and noticed this quaint gentleman taking an opportunity to use his 1st Amendment Right to express his wish for sex with an Austin Police Officer.  Always nice to see community oriented citizens  on  congress  age in front of the state capital .
YES!  That just made my morning.
My guess is they will be more than happy to return the offer....probably already have.

« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2015, 09:32:49 AM »

Nice morning walk by the capital to Lavazza for a great cup of coffee and noticed this quaint gentleman taking an opportunity to use his 1st Amendment Right to express his wish for sex with an Austin Police Officer.  Always nice to see community oriented citizens  on  congress  age in front of the state capital .
Did he charge you a buck to take the picture?
This ain't New York baby our good citizens are strictly chamber of commerce volunteers.

« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2015, 09:35:10 AM »

« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2015, 09:35:55 AM »

Nice morning walk by the capital to Lavazza for a great cup of coffee and noticed this quaint gentleman taking an opportunity to use his 1st Amendment Right to express his wish for sex with an Austin Police Officer.  Always nice to see community oriented citizens  on  congress  age in front of the state capital .
Did he charge you a buck to take the picture?
This ain't New York baby our good citizens are strictly chamber of commerce volunteers.
Probably wrote it off as a charitable donation, assuming he had income to do so

« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2015, 09:36:18 AM »