« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2015, 08:56:07 AM »

good morning guys. got my 'survival cooler' all packed in the event I need to evacuate. ha.
heading for motor vehicles to get my permanent tags, temporary expires tomorrow. still waiting for the lien release on my title to arrive and 'wife' was suppose to sign off on the title but that hasn't happened yet either. oh well. such is life.
Evacuate for what?  Deadbeats unexpectedly showing up?
You won't even get rain from Erika!

« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2015, 08:56:56 AM »

good morning guys. got my 'survival cooler' all packed in the event I need to evacuate. ha.
heading for motor vehicles to get my permanent tags, temporary expires tomorrow. still waiting for the lien release on my title to arrive and 'wife' was suppose to sign off on the title but that hasn't happened yet either. oh well. such is life.
Evacuate for what?  Deadbeats unexpectedly showing up?
You won't even get rain from Erika!
Give him a break, he's a hurricane virgin. He just wants the first time to go quickly and make sure no one gets hurt.

« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2015, 08:58:31 AM »

good morning guys. got my 'survival cooler' all packed in the event I need to evacuate. ha.
heading for motor vehicles to get my permanent tags, temporary expires tomorrow. still waiting for the lien release on my title to arrive and 'wife' was suppose to sign off on the title but that hasn't happened yet either. oh well. such is life.
Evacuate for what?  Deadbeats unexpectedly showing up?
You won't even get rain from Erika!
Golden shower?

« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2015, 08:58:36 AM »

Good Thursday Morning Dean and Yellowstar!

« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2015, 08:59:11 AM »

good morning guys. got my 'survival cooler' all packed in the event I need to evacuate. ha.
heading for motor vehicles to get my permanent tags, temporary expires tomorrow. still waiting for the lien release on my title to arrive and 'wife' was suppose to sign off on the title but that hasn't happened yet either. oh well. such is life.
Evacuate for what?  Deadbeats unexpectedly showing up?
You won't even get rain from Erika!
Golden shower?
You might know a different Erika than I do....

« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2015, 08:59:32 AM »

good morning guys. got my 'survival cooler' all packed in the event I need to evacuate. ha.
heading for motor vehicles to get my permanent tags, temporary expires tomorrow. still waiting for the lien release on my title to arrive and 'wife' was suppose to sign off on the title but that hasn't happened yet either. oh well. such is life.
Evacuate for what?  Deadbeats unexpectedly showing up?
You won't even get rain from Erika!
Give him a break, he's a hurricane virgin. He just wants the first time to go quickly and make sure no one gets hurt.
Hopefully just get hit with a little spray but no long-term issues to deal with.

« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2015, 08:59:59 AM »

Good Thursday Morning Dean and Yellowstar!
Even better than a normal Thursday, no work for this MFer tomorrow!...and I get paid tomorrow too!

« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2015, 09:00:10 AM »

How's the double jam treating everyone?

« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2015, 09:00:28 AM »

good morning guys. got my 'survival cooler' all packed in the event I need to evacuate. ha.
heading for motor vehicles to get my permanent tags, temporary expires tomorrow. still waiting for the lien release on my title to arrive and 'wife' was suppose to sign off on the title but that hasn't happened yet either. oh well. such is life.
Evacuate for what?  Deadbeats unexpectedly showing up?
You won't even get rain from Erika!
Give him a break, he's a hurricane virgin. He just wants the first time to go quickly and make sure no one gets hurt.
Probably a lot of them in Florida.  Hard to believe, but it's been 10 years since a hurricane made landfall in FLA.

« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2015, 09:01:23 AM »

How's the double jam treating everyone?
More like a DP.

« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2015, 09:02:03 AM »

You heading out to pick up some cigars Uncle Tony?  Don't forget the matches.

« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2015, 09:03:11 AM »

Good Thursday Morning Dean and Yellowstar!
Even better than a normal Thursday, no work for this MFer tomorrow!...and I get paid tomorrow too!
Me too, paid that is.

« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2015, 09:06:24 AM »

11 Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva   Toro  (6.0 x 54)
           5/39.99

10 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
          10/32.50
 9 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           5/19.99
 8 H. Upmann Media Noche   Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
         10/37.50
 7 Ave Maria St. George (belicoso) (6.0"x54)
          5/27.50
 6 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
5 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/22.50

 4 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
         10/34.99
 3 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage
         10/39.99
 1 Ashton
          5/37.50

« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2015, 09:08:02 AM »

Good Thursday Morning Dean and Yellowstar!
Even better than a normal Thursday, no work for this MFer tomorrow!...and I get paid tomorrow too!
Me too, paid that is.
One for each of you.

« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2015, 09:08:35 AM »

Dean and PJsDave....free golf balls from CI with purchase this week!