CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

Author Topic: 8/27/2015  (Read 38586 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 8/27/2015
« Reply #420 on: August 27, 2015, 11:17:40 PM »

Hey, I've got good news.....  I went to the local Honda Dealer and didn't get thrown out..!  But of course there's still tomorrow...
But did you buy a car yet?  There's always time.
My wife knows the city bus driver that stops in at the pharmacy she works at, and he recommended we see Joe at the local Honda dealer.  Joe wasn't in today, but his friend let us test drive a Civic.  We may go back tomorrow and see Joe, and see what happens.  We really like the Civic (since it's in our price range and the Doge Challenger Hemi isn't).  So there's still time for us to be thrown out of a few more dealerships... :)
Joe an relation to jwacky?
I don't think so, but he is a BOTL...  I left him a note to log onto here, so I'm wondering if he will...?  If anyone new logs onto here, leave me a PM... :)
Do you really want him to see the conversation here, at least before the deal?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #421 on: August 27, 2015, 11:18:27 PM »

Did we flip..?  Nobody is posting...
Not yet.  I'm surprised there are as many posts as there are.  Usually next to nothing after 6pm.
When ya got friends like me to screw things up, what'd ya expect...?  :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #422 on: August 27, 2015, 11:22:38 PM »

Hey, I've got good news.....  I went to the local Honda Dealer and didn't get thrown out..!  But of course there's still tomorrow...
My wife knows the city bus driver that stops in at the pharmacy she works at, and he recommended we see Joe at the local Honda dealer.  Joe wasn't in today, but his friend let us test drive a Civic.  We may go back tomorrow and see Joe, and see what happens.  We really like the Civic (since it's in our price range and the Doge Challenger Hemi isn't).  So there's still time for us to be thrown out of a few more dealerships... :)
I don't think so, but he is a BOTL...  I left him a note to log onto here, so I'm wondering if he will...?  If anyone new logs onto here, leave me a PM... :)
Ohhh, I don't care...  I'm sort of, "what you see is what ya get..."  My uncle used to take a test drive with the salesman and he would drive to the nearest bar.  Then he'd start buying drinks until they wrote the new car deal up on a paper bag.. :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #423 on: August 27, 2015, 11:29:11 PM »

Ohhh, I don't care...  I'm sort of, "what you see is what ya get..."  My uncle used to take a test drive with the salesman and he would drive to the nearest bar.  Then he'd start buying drinks until they wrote the new car deal up on a paper bag.. :)
Ahhh, the good ole days!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #424 on: August 27, 2015, 11:34:27 PM »

Ahhh, the good ole days!
Yeal, and I'm one of those people that live in the past....  I don't think it's a good idea to do so, but I just can't change.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #425 on: August 27, 2015, 11:47:47 PM »

Ahhh, the good ole days!
Yeal, and I'm one of those people that live in the past....  I don't think it's a good idea to do so, but I just can't change.
There are worse things...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #426 on: August 27, 2015, 11:50:22 PM »

It's time for me to put Petey to bed, and head to bed myself...  Nite all...!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #427 on: August 27, 2015, 11:50:43 PM »

I'm tempted by these Asylum toros.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #428 on: August 27, 2015, 11:51:11 PM »

It's time for me to put Petey to bed, and head to bed myself...  Nite all...!
I'm right being you.  Good night, BD.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #429 on: August 27, 2015, 11:53:19 PM »

Well?  Don't think you can get them delivered to the island in time though.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #430 on: August 27, 2015, 11:58:31 PM »

Well?  Don't think you can get them delivered to the island in time though.
Too bad though.  Oh well.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]