Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29

« Reply #390 on: August 27, 2015, 09:56:54 PM »

Evening boys, been a great trip so far. Good beach time with the kids, boogie boarding and skim boarding and body surfing. Just had shrimp scampi and now have a Balvenie on the rocks. Plenty of cigars this week and adult beverages, one more full day to go
Good to hear.  Glad you remembered cigars, Tony didn't.
I packed my entire humidor, I smoked mostly small cigars though due to beach and time.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/27/2015
« Reply #391 on: August 27, 2015, 10:03:30 PM »

Just lurking and drinking ....  Can you say, "MoonTrance...?"

« Reply #392 on: August 27, 2015, 10:14:17 PM »

Evening boyz, AJ Enclave OTT. Just had to try it. I'll be danged if it ain't a nice little flavor bomb. Great draw and burn, looks to be well rolled and the ash holds on and has a nice white color. Lots of creamy smoke that coats the mouth. I got the robusto size with a V cut and it seems to be doing the trick for me. Not getting the typical pepper bomb crap I can't stand, it's smooth and has a clean finish. Flavors are nice rich tobacco a soft leather and I even got a hint of vanilla at the start. I'm sure that by the time I get to the first band, I'll hate it.
First review I've seen.  Thanks, brother.
No, you just forgot about mine already.
Who are you?

« Reply #393 on: August 27, 2015, 10:15:35 PM »

Just lurking and drinking ....  Can you say, "MoonTrance...?"
I can.  But I'm not interested in saying it.  ;)

« Reply #394 on: August 27, 2015, 10:16:43 PM »

Evening boys, been a great trip so far. Good beach time with the kids, boogie boarding and skim boarding and body surfing. Just had shrimp scampi and now have a Balvenie on the rocks. Plenty of cigars this week and adult beverages, one more full day to go
Make the most of it, my man.  Any new drink turn out to be memorable?
2 new liquors in fact, Ciroc Pineapple and Three Olives Elvis Presley Coconut water vodkas were awesome. Also has the new Stone Wootstout which was very good. How is your trip? Haven't been on much but I think you're on Long Island?
Close.  U.S. Virgin Islands.  Been drinking mostly cheap wine here.  Aside from hurricane threats, the trip has been great.
What about the rum???
Been threatening to buy some but haven't yet.  I'll go shopping tomorrow, I promise.

« Reply #395 on: August 27, 2015, 10:16:46 PM »

Evening boyz, AJ Enclave OTT. Just had to try it. I'll be danged if it ain't a nice little flavor bomb. Great draw and burn, looks to be well rolled and the ash holds on and has a nice white color. Lots of creamy smoke that coats the mouth. I got the robusto size with a V cut and it seems to be doing the trick for me. Not getting the typical pepper bomb crap I can't stand, it's smooth and has a clean finish. Flavors are nice rich tobacco a soft leather and I even got a hint of vanilla at the start. I'm sure that by the time I get to the first band, I'll hate it.
First review I've seen.  Thanks, brother.
No, you just forgot about mine already.
Who are you?
Nobody for sure.

« Reply #396 on: August 27, 2015, 10:17:34 PM »

Just lurking and drinking ....  Can you say, "MoonTrance...?"
Can you say stripper glitter?

« Reply #397 on: August 27, 2015, 10:17:52 PM »

Evening boyz, AJ Enclave OTT. Just had to try it. I'll be danged if it ain't a nice little flavor bomb. Great draw and burn, looks to be well rolled and the ash holds on and has a nice white color. Lots of creamy smoke that coats the mouth. I got the robusto size with a V cut and it seems to be doing the trick for me. Not getting the typical pepper bomb crap I can't stand, it's smooth and has a clean finish. Flavors are nice rich tobacco a soft leather and I even got a hint of vanilla at the start. I'm sure that by the time I get to the first band, I'll hate it.
First review I've seen.  Thanks, brother.
No, you just forgot about mine already.
Who are you?
Nobody for sure.
So just to be clear, you liked the Enclave too?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/27/2015
« Reply #398 on: August 27, 2015, 10:21:39 PM »

Just lurking and drinking ....  Can you say, "MoonTrance...?"
I can.  But I'm not interested in saying it.  ;)
Can you say, "Fart..."   8)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/27/2015
« Reply #399 on: August 27, 2015, 10:23:12 PM »

Just lurking and drinking ....  Can you say, "MoonTrance...?"
Can you say stripper glitter?
Now we're talking...!  I'm going to just have to hit one of those local strip clubs soon...!

« Reply #400 on: August 27, 2015, 10:24:49 PM »

Evening boyz, AJ Enclave OTT. Just had to try it. I'll be danged if it ain't a nice little flavor bomb. Great draw and burn, looks to be well rolled and the ash holds on and has a nice white color. Lots of creamy smoke that coats the mouth. I got the robusto size with a V cut and it seems to be doing the trick for me. Not getting the typical pepper bomb crap I can't stand, it's smooth and has a clean finish. Flavors are nice rich tobacco a soft leather and I even got a hint of vanilla at the start. I'm sure that by the time I get to the first band, I'll hate it.
First review I've seen.  Thanks, brother.
No, you just forgot about mine already.
Who are you?
He's Dave the Atlantic Shill Ho.

« Reply #401 on: August 27, 2015, 10:24:54 PM »

Just lurking and drinking ....  Can you say, "MoonTrance...?"
I can.  But I'm not interested in saying it.  ;)
Can you say, "Fart..."   8)

Yes.  I can AND I'm interested in doing so... Fart. Fart. Fart. Fart.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/27/2015
« Reply #402 on: August 27, 2015, 10:25:24 PM »

Evening boyz, AJ Enclave OTT. Just had to try it. I'll be danged if it ain't a nice little flavor bomb. Great draw and burn, looks to be well rolled and the ash holds on and has a nice white color. Lots of creamy smoke that coats the mouth. I got the robusto size with a V cut and it seems to be doing the trick for me. Not getting the typical pepper bomb crap I can't stand, it's smooth and has a clean finish. Flavors are nice rich tobacco a soft leather and I even got a hint of vanilla at the start. I'm sure that by the time I get to the first band, I'll hate it.
First review I've seen.  Thanks, brother.
No, you just forgot about mine already.
thats why I got them
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/27/2015
« Reply #403 on: August 27, 2015, 10:26:42 PM »

Evening boys, been a great trip so far. Good beach time with the kids, boogie boarding and skim boarding and body surfing. Just had shrimp scampi and now have a Balvenie on the rocks. Plenty of cigars this week and adult beverages, one more full day to go
Good to hear.  Glad you remembered cigars, Tony didn't.
Had the Las Calaveras 2015 last night, thought it was very good. Really nice balance and a medium cigar, if there was a critique I'd say it was a bit linear without much change but I enjoyed that. Excellent construction and burn, very good cigar where the 2014 was excellent IMO
have I got a deal for you!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/27/2015
« Reply #404 on: August 27, 2015, 10:34:16 PM »

Just lurking and drinking ....  Can you say, "MoonTrance...?"
I can.  But I'm not interested in saying it.  ;)
Can you say, "Fart..."   8)

Yes.  I can AND I'm interested in doing so... Fart. Fart. Fart. Fart.
My first laugh out loud of the day, but I'm drunk ... :)  Thank God for Bullet Rye...!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29