Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

« Reply #270 on: August 24, 2015, 05:56:55 PM »

Drone Munition: New line at ammo company meant to ‘protect privacy’ — and down drones
Advertising outreach warns of a “Drone Apocalypse’

Now ready for citizens concerned their privacy is at stake in an increasing drone-friendly culture: Snake River Shooting Products has just introduced Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds. “Prepare for the Drone Apocalypse,” the Idaho-based company warns in its first advertising outreach for the new line, which they describe as a “12 gauge 3-inch shot shell solution aimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror.”
Still say go with a wrist rocket for those many states that would frown on using a gun to shoot down the varmints.
Maybe they will legalize hunting them :)

Can't legally fly them around my house because we have a private airport here.
Not that laws stop anything.
True

« Reply #271 on: August 24, 2015, 06:00:16 PM »

[...]

I can see it now - the latest student prank here at Miami U.

« Reply #272 on: August 24, 2015, 06:06:45 PM »

[...]

Has to catch on sooner or later

« Reply #273 on: August 24, 2015, 06:25:39 PM »

Drone Munition: New line at ammo company meant to ‘protect privacy’ — and down drones
Advertising outreach warns of a “Drone Apocalypse’

Now ready for citizens concerned their privacy is at stake in an increasing drone-friendly culture: Snake River Shooting Products has just introduced Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds. “Prepare for the Drone Apocalypse,” the Idaho-based company warns in its first advertising outreach for the new line, which they describe as a “12 gauge 3-inch shot shell solution aimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror.”
Still say go with a wrist rocket for those many states that would frown on using a gun to shoot down the varmints.
Most states don't have a problem with shooting varmints. It's cities that have an issue with discharging firearms.
Bag limit?  Drone hunting license?  Drone season?
Pull!

« Reply #274 on: August 24, 2015, 06:55:22 PM »

Evening Dave(s), CB, raz.  There's a business opportunity in a drone shooting arcade/field.  Replace the live shells with lasers so as not to destroy the targets.  Dress the drones up like aliens.  The extraterritorial kind unless you're on the TX border.  Have competitions, points, corporate parties, etc.

« Reply #275 on: August 24, 2015, 07:05:17 PM »

Evening Dave(s), CB, raz.  There's a business opportunity in a drone shooting arcade/field.  Replace the live shells with lasers so as not to destroy the targets.  Dress the drones up like aliens.  The extraterritorial kind unless you're on the TX border.  Have competitions, points, corporate parties, etc.
Evening Bean

« Reply #276 on: August 24, 2015, 07:15:54 PM »

Evening Dave(s), CB, raz.  There's a business opportunity in a drone shooting arcade/field.  Replace the live shells with lasers so as not to destroy the targets.  Dress the drones up like aliens.  The extraterritorial kind unless you're on the TX border.  Have competitions, points, corporate parties, etc.
Evening, Bean.

« Reply #277 on: August 24, 2015, 08:08:16 PM »

Just in the nick of time, gosh that is amazing!

Florida State's Dalvin Cook found not guilty of misdemeanor battery

« Reply #278 on: August 24, 2015, 08:21:38 PM »

Just in the nick of time, gosh that is amazing!

Florida State's Dalvin Cook found not guilty of misdemeanor battery
I'm sure it was consensual, oh wait, that's another case...

« Reply #279 on: August 24, 2015, 09:34:14 PM »

Cincinnati not ready for prime time CB.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]