CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: 8/24/2015  (Read 24433 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/24/2015
« Reply #270 on: August 24, 2015, 05:56:55 PM »

Drone Munition: New line at ammo company meant to ‘protect privacy’ — and down drones
Advertising outreach warns of a “Drone Apocalypse’

Now ready for citizens concerned their privacy is at stake in an increasing drone-friendly culture: Snake River Shooting Products has just introduced Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds. “Prepare for the Drone Apocalypse,” the Idaho-based company warns in its first advertising outreach for the new line, which they describe as a “12 gauge 3-inch shot shell solution aimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror.”
Still say go with a wrist rocket for those many states that would frown on using a gun to shoot down the varmints.
Maybe they will legalize hunting them :)

Can't legally fly them around my house because we have a private airport here.
Not that laws stop anything.
True

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #271 on: August 24, 2015, 06:00:16 PM »

Drone Munition: New line at ammo company meant to ‘protect privacy’ — and down drones

Now ready for citizens concerned their privacy is at stake in an increasing drone-friendly culture: Snake River Shooting Products has just introduced Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds. “Prepare for the Drone Apocalypse,” the Idaho-based company warns in its first advertising outreach for the new line, which they describe as a “12 gauge 3-inch shot shell solution aimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror.”
Still say go with a wrist rocket for those many states that would frown on using a gun to shoot down the varmints.

True
I can see it now - the latest student prank here at Miami U.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #272 on: August 24, 2015, 06:06:45 PM »

True
I can see it now - the latest student prank here at Miami U.
Has to catch on sooner or later

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #273 on: August 24, 2015, 06:25:39 PM »

Most states don't have a problem with shooting varmints. It's cities that have an issue with discharging firearms.
Bag limit?  Drone hunting license?  Drone season?
Pull!

Threebean

« Reply #274 on: August 24, 2015, 06:55:22 PM »

Evening Dave(s), CB, raz.  There's a business opportunity in a drone shooting arcade/field.  Replace the live shells with lasers so as not to destroy the targets.  Dress the drones up like aliens.  The extraterritorial kind unless you're on the TX border.  Have competitions, points, corporate parties, etc. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #275 on: August 24, 2015, 07:05:17 PM »

Evening Dave(s), CB, raz.  There's a business opportunity in a drone shooting arcade/field.  Replace the live shells with lasers so as not to destroy the targets.  Dress the drones up like aliens.  The extraterritorial kind unless you're on the TX border.  Have competitions, points, corporate parties, etc.
Evening Bean

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #276 on: August 24, 2015, 07:15:54 PM »

Evening, Bean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #277 on: August 24, 2015, 08:08:16 PM »

Just in the nick of time, gosh that is amazing!

Florida State's Dalvin Cook found not guilty of misdemeanor battery

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #278 on: August 24, 2015, 08:21:38 PM »

Just in the nick of time, gosh that is amazing!

Florida State's Dalvin Cook found not guilty of misdemeanor battery
I'm sure it was consensual, oh wait, that's another case...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #279 on: August 24, 2015, 09:34:14 PM »

Cincinnati not ready for prime time CB.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]