Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/24/2015
« Reply #255 on: August 24, 2015, 03:54:56 PM »

18
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/24/2015
« Reply #256 on: August 24, 2015, 03:55:34 PM »

30 more minutes then 45 minutes home to a Tito's and Sparkling water with a Cigar on the side in the pool.  Hotter than chit here!
Meeting my smoking-hot life-insurance rep tonight to go over some coverage - aka: good excuse to meet with a pretty lady for a few drinks without the wife  ;D
Hellloooo Ashly Madison :o
I would at least be smart enough to use a throw-away email, not a .gov  ;)
That would make you a bunch smarter than a lots of folks. :)
HILLERY 2016

« Reply #257 on: August 24, 2015, 04:00:17 PM »

30 more minutes then 45 minutes home to a Tito's and Sparkling water with a Cigar on the side in the pool.  Hotter than chit here!
Meeting my smoking-hot life-insurance rep tonight to go over some coverage - aka: good excuse to meet with a pretty lady for a few drinks without the wife  ;D
Hellloooo Ashly Madison :o
I would at least be smart enough to use a throw-away email, not a .gov  ;)
That would make you a bunch smarter than a lots of folks. :)
"momma didn't raise no foo"

« Reply #258 on: August 24, 2015, 04:02:36 PM »

30 more minutes then 45 minutes home to a Tito's and Sparkling water with a Cigar on the side in the pool.  Hotter than chit here!
Meeting my smoking-hot life-insurance rep tonight to go over some coverage - aka: good excuse to meet with a pretty lady for a few drinks without the wife  ;D
Hellloooo Ashly Madison :o
I would at least be smart enough to use a throw-away email, not a .gov  ;)
That would make you a bunch smarter than a lots of folks. :)
"momma didn't raise no foo"
OUta here have a good evening all.

« Reply #259 on: August 24, 2015, 04:02:38 PM »

Hey BD, thought we lost you again.  Any improvements in the car search market?

Not Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
We're trying to find the most reliable in our price range of $0.00 to $20,000 max.  Since we can't go back to Toyota, that leaves the Honda Civic (Rated excellent for reliability) by Consumers Report.  They are also having a sale on the 2016 Hyundia Elantras Value, which has allot of interesting features, heated seats, sun roof, back up camera, and I think blind spot, for about $17,500.  It's rated by Consumers Report on reliability of 33% above average.  And the Kia Soul +, due to I'm getting old and it's easy for me to get in and out of (never thought I'd be saying that), and it's 33% above average for reliability, and also high in safety.  So I think that's the next ones we are going to look at.  The Toyota Corolla was rated 30% above average on reliability (Very Good I think).  So the Hyundia and Kia models we are looking at are on par with a Toyota.  I never thought I'd say that either... :)

Add Mazda 3 to your mix,  Nice styling and performance, Edmunds A rating  29-34 MPG,  and Ford Focus  Well equipped for under $20K (before discounts)
I see the Mazda 3 listed allot in the ratings too.  I'm worried about the sports like ride.  I need an old mans car that's quiet and has a soft ride.  We test drove the 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus (Sport), and I didn't like the low profile tires which feels every little bump in the road, and it was a little hard to get my fat ass in those sports wrap around seats...  I might be wrong, but I was thinking the Mazda 3 may be more for the kids..?
that's why you have to assess in person and test drive.

« Reply #260 on: August 24, 2015, 04:03:46 PM »

18
When was the last time you were here for an 18 Oy?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/24/2015
« Reply #261 on: August 24, 2015, 04:21:40 PM »

18
When was the last time you were here for an 18 Oy?
.....been a long time indeed....Im sure you all are saying "Thank God" and we hope its even longer next time. TWSS

« Reply #262 on: August 24, 2015, 04:27:39 PM »

30 more minutes then 45 minutes home to a Tito's and Sparkling water with a Cigar on the side in the pool.  Hotter than chit here!
Meeting my smoking-hot life-insurance rep tonight to go over some coverage - aka: good excuse to meet with a pretty lady for a few drinks without the wife  ;D
Hellloooo Ashly Madison :o
I would at least be smart enough to use a throw-away email, not a .gov  ;)
That would make you a bunch smarter than a lots of folks. :)
"momma didn't raise no foo"
OUta here have a good evening all.
Good night Tex

« Reply #263 on: August 24, 2015, 05:02:50 PM »

Drone Munition: New line at ammo company meant to ‘protect privacy’ — and down drones
Advertising outreach warns of a “Drone Apocalypse’

Now ready for citizens concerned their privacy is at stake in an increasing drone-friendly culture: Snake River Shooting Products has just introduced Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds. “Prepare for the Drone Apocalypse,” the Idaho-based company warns in its first advertising outreach for the new line, which they describe as a “12 gauge 3-inch shot shell solution aimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror.”

« Reply #264 on: August 24, 2015, 05:39:12 PM »

Drone Munition: New line at ammo company meant to ‘protect privacy’ — and down drones
Advertising outreach warns of a “Drone Apocalypse’

Now ready for citizens concerned their privacy is at stake in an increasing drone-friendly culture: Snake River Shooting Products has just introduced Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds. “Prepare for the Drone Apocalypse,” the Idaho-based company warns in its first advertising outreach for the new line, which they describe as a “12 gauge 3-inch shot shell solution aimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror.”
Still say go with a wrist rocket for those many states that would frown on using a gun to shoot down the varmints.

« Reply #265 on: August 24, 2015, 05:40:07 PM »

Drone Munition: New line at ammo company meant to ‘protect privacy’ — and down drones
Advertising outreach warns of a “Drone Apocalypse’

Now ready for citizens concerned their privacy is at stake in an increasing drone-friendly culture: Snake River Shooting Products has just introduced Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds. “Prepare for the Drone Apocalypse,” the Idaho-based company warns in its first advertising outreach for the new line, which they describe as a “12 gauge 3-inch shot shell solution aimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror.”
Still say go with a wrist rocket for those many states that would frown on using a gun to shoot down the varmints.
Maybe they will legalize hunting them :)

Can't legally fly them around my house because we have a private airport here.

« Reply #266 on: August 24, 2015, 05:50:27 PM »

Nice even 100 degrees here now.

« Reply #267 on: August 24, 2015, 05:52:40 PM »

Drone Munition: New line at ammo company meant to ‘protect privacy’ — and down drones
Advertising outreach warns of a “Drone Apocalypse’

Now ready for citizens concerned their privacy is at stake in an increasing drone-friendly culture: Snake River Shooting Products has just introduced Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds. “Prepare for the Drone Apocalypse,” the Idaho-based company warns in its first advertising outreach for the new line, which they describe as a “12 gauge 3-inch shot shell solution aimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror.”
Still say go with a wrist rocket for those many states that would frown on using a gun to shoot down the varmints.
Most states don't have a problem with shooting varmints. It's cities that have an issue with discharging firearms.

« Reply #268 on: August 24, 2015, 05:53:30 PM »

Drone Munition: New line at ammo company meant to ‘protect privacy’ — and down drones
Advertising outreach warns of a “Drone Apocalypse’

Now ready for citizens concerned their privacy is at stake in an increasing drone-friendly culture: Snake River Shooting Products has just introduced Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds. “Prepare for the Drone Apocalypse,” the Idaho-based company warns in its first advertising outreach for the new line, which they describe as a “12 gauge 3-inch shot shell solution aimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror.”
Still say go with a wrist rocket for those many states that would frown on using a gun to shoot down the varmints.
Maybe they will legalize hunting them :)

Can't legally fly them around my house because we have a private airport here.
Not that laws stop anything.

« Reply #269 on: August 24, 2015, 05:56:28 PM »

Drone Munition: New line at ammo company meant to ‘protect privacy’ — and down drones
Advertising outreach warns of a “Drone Apocalypse’

Now ready for citizens concerned their privacy is at stake in an increasing drone-friendly culture: Snake River Shooting Products has just introduced Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds. “Prepare for the Drone Apocalypse,” the Idaho-based company warns in its first advertising outreach for the new line, which they describe as a “12 gauge 3-inch shot shell solution aimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror.”
Still say go with a wrist rocket for those many states that would frown on using a gun to shoot down the varmints.
Most states don't have a problem with shooting varmints. It's cities that have an issue with discharging firearms.
Bag limit?  Drone hunting license?  Drone season?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19