CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: 7/21/2015  (Read 18742 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 7/21/2015
« Reply #165 on: July 21, 2015, 07:40:47 PM »

I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Hope that doesn't wash off the frosting  ;D
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #166 on: July 21, 2015, 08:49:55 PM »

Evening boys. Anyone know if there's a free ship code for CI right now? Ogie, I'm looking in your direction.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #167 on: July 21, 2015, 08:50:30 PM »

I stepped off the train and the skies opened up.  Still better than yesterday's commute.
Funny thing is that I ran to my car without getting too wet.  I drove less than a mile to my house and it was bone dry.  Hadn't rained a drop.  Talk about micro climate.
The funny thing was not getting wet, or running? ;)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #168 on: July 21, 2015, 08:59:27 PM »

HAH!  Now that's funny right there... :P

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #169 on: July 21, 2015, 09:17:56 PM »

I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself but that was funny.  Try shfree54.  Or was it freesh54?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #170 on: July 21, 2015, 09:44:20 PM »

I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself but that was funny.  Try shfree54.  Or was it freesh54?
Nope, neither one of those is good. Been awhile since I've heard of a good code. Think last time ogie tried, he struck out.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #171 on: July 21, 2015, 10:07:37 PM »

Nope, neither one of those is good. Been awhile since I've heard of a good code. Think last time ogie tried, he struck out.
I thought he had one.  Ya gotta ask again during the day maņana.  Whatcha got your eye on?

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #172 on: July 21, 2015, 10:14:18 PM »

I thought he had one.  Ya gotta ask again during the day maņana.  Whatcha got your eye on?
cigarsintl.com/shfree57

Threebean

« Reply #173 on: July 21, 2015, 10:50:20 PM »

cigarsintl.com/shfree57
And we have a winnah!  Nice going, YAD.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2015, 10:59:26 PM »

cigarsintl.com/shfree57
Well done!

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2015, 11:13:20 PM »

cigarsintl.com/shfree57
Well done!
Is this where I take a bow?

Threebean

« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2015, 11:21:24 PM »

cigarsintl.com/shfree57
Well done!
Is this where I take a bow?
Now don't go and get the big head. Sheesh.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]