Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

« Reply #165 on: July 15, 2015, 04:03:54 PM »

interesting,  having a hard time refreshing this site.  i can join, and post, but when I refresh, it comes back with server not found or busy and drops off.
It's not just you.  I just saw the following message:

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

« Reply #166 on: July 15, 2015, 04:25:22 PM »

be nice if they'd mercy kill these Rubicons.
Hail Julius, we'll cross that river when we come to it.

« Reply #167 on: July 15, 2015, 04:26:07 PM »

interesting,  having a hard time refreshing this site.  i can join, and post, but when I refresh, it comes back with server not found or busy and drops off.
It's not just you.  I just saw the following message:

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
Bic servers.  Just sayin'...

« Reply #168 on: July 15, 2015, 04:28:03 PM »

interesting,  having a hard time refreshing this site.  i can join, and post, but when I refresh, it comes back with server not found or busy and drops off.
Interesting.  I haven't experienced that but will look into it.
Could just be high traffic.  i'll let you know if it persists.
Probably has something to do with Scott lurking.
more likely than not.
Scott spammin' again?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/15/2015
« Reply #169 on: July 15, 2015, 04:46:58 PM »

be nice if they'd mercy kill these Rubicons.
Hail Julius, we'll cross that river when we come to it.
Be interesting if you actually found that river.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/15/2015
« Reply #170 on: July 15, 2015, 04:47:17 PM »

Hi CB!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/15/2015
« Reply #171 on: July 15, 2015, 04:49:12 PM »

CB, you have the uncanny knack of dropping in as I'm leaving.  So, Hi & Bye!  torching a Partagas Cifuentes for the ride home.  Have a great evening!

« Reply #172 on: July 15, 2015, 04:52:54 PM »

be nice if they'd mercy kill these Rubicons.
Hail Julius, we'll cross that river when we come to it.
Be interesting if you actually found that river.
Northern Itlee.

« Reply #173 on: July 15, 2015, 04:53:57 PM »

CB, you have the uncanny knack of dropping in as I'm leaving.  So, Hi & Bye!  torching a Partagas Cifuentes for the ride home.  Have a great evening!
Light that seegar with your glow-in-the-dark lighter.

« Reply #174 on: July 15, 2015, 04:59:09 PM »

Anyhoo, I tried to check things out but I don't have the kind of access from the office to do anything significant.  I suspect my hosting company is having widespread issues with hackers.

« Reply #175 on: July 15, 2015, 05:16:07 PM »

Got a brown box today with my Tim Blythe (Sister) email special Aganorsa Corojo's.

« Reply #176 on: July 15, 2015, 05:16:51 PM »

interesting,  having a hard time refreshing this site.  i can join, and post, but when I refresh, it comes back with server not found or busy and drops off.
It's not just you.  I just saw the following message:

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
+1   or as we used to say "Damn bic servers"

« Reply #177 on: July 15, 2015, 05:20:40 PM »

interesting,  having a hard time refreshing this site.  i can join, and post, but when I refresh, it comes back with server not found or busy and drops off.
It's not just you.  I just saw the following message:

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
+1   or as we used to say "Damn bic servers"
Guilty!  Can't defend the bic servers.  Sorry y'all.

« Reply #178 on: July 15, 2015, 05:25:56 PM »

interesting,  having a hard time refreshing this site.  i can join, and post, but when I refresh, it comes back with server not found or busy and drops off.
It's not just you.  I just saw the following message:

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
+1   or as we used to say "Damn bic servers"
Guilty!  Can't defend the bic servers.  Sorry y'all.
Shit happens!

« Reply #179 on: July 15, 2015, 05:27:10 PM »

MF La Reloba lit with some Hump Day Tito's and Sparkling Water.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13