Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

« Reply #180 on: July 15, 2015, 05:32:07 PM »

Something for Dean's Camping Trip?

Jul 15, 11:14 AM EDT

TRENDY BUT CALM: ADULT COLORING BOOKS SELLING LIKE CRAZY
BY BETH J. HARPAZ
ASSOCIATED PRESS

NEW YORK (AP) -- Adult coloring books are giving Harper Lee a run for the money on best-seller lists this summer.

Dover Publications has sold more than 3 million adult coloring books with titles like "Flower Fashion Fantasies." Quarto Publishing will have 1.3 million in print this year ranging from mandalas to fairies. "Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt," by one of the genre's most popular illustrators, Johanna Basford, remains a top seller on Amazon two years after its initial publication.

« Reply #181 on: July 15, 2015, 05:34:10 PM »

MF La Reloba lit with some Hump Day Tito's and Sparkling Water.
I enjoy those Relobas.  I feel like smoking something.  Hmmmm.

« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2015, 05:44:21 PM »

MF La Reloba lit with some Hump Day Tito's and Sparkling Water.
I enjoy those Relobas.  I feel like smoking something.  Hmmmm.
Not at all a bad smoke.

« Reply #183 on: July 15, 2015, 06:51:57 PM »

MF La Reloba lit with some Hump Day Tito's and Sparkling Water.
I enjoy those Relobas.  I feel like smoking something.  Hmmmm.
Not at all a bad smoke.
No smoke here.  It got late and I didn't feel like getting home at 8 : pm.  I'll regret that decision within the next 30 minutes.

« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2015, 07:00:29 PM »

MF La Reloba lit with some Hump Day Tito's and Sparkling Water.
I enjoy those Relobas.  I feel like smoking something.  Hmmmm.
Not at all a bad smoke.
No smoke here.  It got late and I didn't feel like getting home at 8 : pm.  I'll regret that decision within the next 30 minutes.
Yep, I smoked a small cigar today becaus it was so hot outside

« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2015, 07:17:15 PM »

MF La Reloba lit with some Hump Day Tito's and Sparkling Water.
I enjoy those Relobas.  I feel like smoking something.  Hmmmm.
Not at all a bad smoke.
No smoke here.  It got late and I didn't feel like getting home at 8 : pm.  I'll regret that decision within the next 30 minutes.
Yep, I smoked a small cigar today becaus it was so hot outside
How hot was it?  It was so hot that Dean didn't even do anything.  It was so hot that threebean lost tract of his third bean.  It was so hot that Texas Redfish smoke a small seegar.

« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2015, 07:24:49 PM »

MF La Reloba lit with some Hump Day Tito's and Sparkling Water.
I enjoy those Relobas.  I feel like smoking something.  Hmmmm.
Not at all a bad smoke.
No smoke here.  It got late and I didn't feel like getting home at 8 : pm.  I'll regret that decision within the next 30 minutes.
Yep, I smoked a small cigar today becaus it was so hot outside
How hot was it?  It was so hot that Dean didn't even do anything.  It was so hot that threebean lost tract of his third bean.  It was so hot that Texas Redfish smoke a small seegar.
It's not so much hot here but the humidity is unbearable.  Funny thing is that it poured for the majority of the day, outside my office.  Just 12 miles northwest, not a drop and my grass is looking kind of dry.

« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2015, 07:26:25 PM »

MF La Reloba lit with some Hump Day Tito's and Sparkling Water.
I enjoy those Relobas.  I feel like smoking something.  Hmmmm.
Not at all a bad smoke.
No smoke here.  It got late and I didn't feel like getting home at 8 : pm.  I'll regret that decision within the next 30 minutes.
Yep, I smoked a small cigar today becaus it was so hot outside
How hot was it?  It was so hot that Dean didn't even do anything.  It was so hot that threebean lost tract of his third bean.  It was so hot that Texas Redfish smoke a small seegar.
It's not so much hot here but the humidity is unbearable.  Funny thing is that it poured for the majority of the day, outside my office.  Just 12 miles northwest, not a drop and my grass is looking kind of dry.
95 here now

« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2015, 07:35:31 PM »

MF La Reloba lit with some Hump Day Tito's and Sparkling Water.
I enjoy those Relobas.  I feel like smoking something.  Hmmmm.
Not at all a bad smoke.
No smoke here.  It got late and I didn't feel like getting home at 8 : pm.  I'll regret that decision within the next 30 minutes.
Yep, I smoked a small cigar today becaus it was so hot outside
Was gonna go with a Viaje but it just wasn't in the cards.

« Reply #189 on: July 15, 2015, 07:41:00 PM »

MF La Reloba lit with some Hump Day Tito's and Sparkling Water.
I enjoy those Relobas.  I feel like smoking something.  Hmmmm.
Not at all a bad smoke.
No smoke here.  It got late and I didn't feel like getting home at 8 : pm.  I'll regret that decision within the next 30 minutes.
Yep, I smoked a small cigar today becaus it was so hot outside
How hot was it?  It was so hot that Dean didn't even do anything.  It was so hot that threebean lost tract of his third bean.  It was so hot that Texas Redfish smoke a small seegar.
It's not so much hot here but the humidity is unbearable.  Funny thing is that it poured for the majority of the day, outside my office.  Just 12 miles northwest, not a drop and my grass is looking kind of dry.
95 here now
According to weather.com it says:
Cloudy 79° RealFeel®: 77° Humidity: 53%.

It sure doesn't feel like that though.  So I'm either lying or stupid.

« Reply #190 on: July 15, 2015, 07:42:27 PM »

MF La Reloba lit with some Hump Day Tito's and Sparkling Water.
I enjoy those Relobas.  I feel like smoking something.  Hmmmm.
Not at all a bad smoke.
No smoke here.  It got late and I didn't feel like getting home at 8 : pm.  I'll regret that decision within the next 30 minutes.
Yep, I smoked a small cigar today becaus it was so hot outside
How hot was it?  It was so hot that Dean didn't even do anything.  It was so hot that threebean lost tract of his third bean.  It was so hot that Texas Redfish smoke a small seegar.
It's not so much hot here but the humidity is unbearable.  Funny thing is that it poured for the majority of the day, outside my office.  Just 12 miles northwest, not a drop and my grass is looking kind of dry.
95 here now
According to weather.com it says:
Cloudy 79° RealFeel®: 77° Humidity: 53%.

It sure didn't feel like that though.  So I'm either lying or stupid.
That sounds more like Canada

« Reply #191 on: July 15, 2015, 07:50:34 PM »

[...]

I agree with you.  On paper the conditions are ideal.  So why am I sweating my ass crack off?  My guess is that weather.com is wrong.  I would guess:
Cloudy 79° RealFeel®: 92° Humidity: 95%.

« Reply #192 on: July 15, 2015, 07:57:40 PM »

I think I'm having a stroke.  I stepped outside to see if there was that much of a discrepancy and it turns out weather.com is correct.  It's really nice out here.

« Reply #193 on: July 15, 2015, 08:19:38 PM »

I think I'm having a stroke.  I stepped outside to see if there was that much of a discrepancy and it turns out weather.com is correct.  It's really nice out here.
LMAO but I hope the hell you are not having a stroke!

« Reply #194 on: July 15, 2015, 08:34:49 PM »

I think I'm having a stroke.  I stepped outside to see if there was that much of a discrepancy and it turns out weather.com is correct.  It's really nice out here.
LMAO but I hope the hell you are not having a stroke!
I could have sworn the air was thick like split pea soup only moments earlier.  Oh well, whatever.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]