Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

« Reply #240 on: June 18, 2015, 10:43:51 PM »

Time for me to vamos....taking off tomorrow, so let the weekend begin! Later Gents.
Sidewalk chalk is next.
I've practiced!  You will be impressed.
Got the new glow in the dart chalk?
Yes, CB, it also glows in the dark!
Hey, I thought you left
Left, went home, opened a beer, lit a cigar and returned.  Is that OK with you?
You have one week to improve your attitude
I've spent enough time in NJ by now to be able to say with certainty I don't see that happening.
I thought Scott's post was funny but yours was spot on too.  LMAO!

« Reply #241 on: June 18, 2015, 11:03:15 PM »

Evening gents.  Long day but back in the best f'n state in 'Murica again.
Seems like there's a lot more F'n goin' on in Florida, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Will not be any longer after Dean's Lady gets back surgery tomorrow and he is taken out of the picture.
He'll just have to go to his B game to keep in shape.

« Reply #242 on: June 18, 2015, 11:04:56 PM »

Time for me to vamos....taking off tomorrow, so let the weekend begin! Later Gents.
Sidewalk chalk is next.
I've practiced!  You will be impressed.
Got the new glow in the dart chalk?
Yes, CB, it also glows in the dark!
Hey, I thought you left
Left, went home, opened a beer, lit a cigar and returned.  Is that OK with you?
You have one week to improve your attitude
I've spent enough time in NJ by now to be able to say with certainty I don't see that happening.
Besides, what's wrong with my F'n attitude?

« Reply #243 on: June 18, 2015, 11:25:13 PM »

Time for me to vamos....taking off tomorrow, so let the weekend begin! Later Gents.
Sidewalk chalk is next.
I've practiced!  You will be impressed.
Got the new glow in the dart chalk?
Yes, CB, it also glows in the dark!
Hey, I thought you left
Left, went home, opened a beer, lit a cigar and returned.  Is that OK with you?
You have one week to improve your attitude
I've spent enough time in NJ by now to be able to say with certainty I don't see that happening.
Besides, what's wrong with my F'n attitude?
There's only a limited space on cigarbanter.com which doesn't really allow us to get into it.

« Reply #244 on: June 18, 2015, 11:29:40 PM »

Time for me to vamos....taking off tomorrow, so let the weekend begin! Later Gents.
Sidewalk chalk is next.
I've practiced!  You will be impressed.
Got the new glow in the dart chalk?
Yes, CB, it also glows in the dark!
Hey, I thought you left
Left, went home, opened a beer, lit a cigar and returned.  Is that OK with you?
You have one week to improve your attitude
I've spent enough time in NJ by now to be able to say with certainty I don't see that happening.
Besides, what's wrong with my F'n attitude?
There's only a limited space on cigarbanter.com which doesn't really allow us to get into it.
Limited space my ass, GFY!

« Reply #245 on: June 18, 2015, 11:36:35 PM »

Time for me to vamos....taking off tomorrow, so let the weekend begin! Later Gents.
Sidewalk chalk is next.
I've practiced!  You will be impressed.
Got the new glow in the dart chalk?
Yes, CB, it also glows in the dark!
Hey, I thought you left
Left, went home, opened a beer, lit a cigar and returned.  Is that OK with you?
You have one week to improve your attitude
I've spent enough time in NJ by now to be able to say with certainty I don't see that happening.
Besides, what's wrong with my F'n attitude?
There's only a limited space on cigarbanter.com which doesn't really allow us to get into it.
Limited space my ass, GFY!
Hehehe
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]