Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2015, 07:07:15 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Good Lord Chip, I thought sleep deprivation had made Tony delusional but you seem to be in outer space.
A man has to have goals in life.
A man also has to know his limitations
Not if he's told there's no safe word. Morning Scott, Dean.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2015, 07:13:39 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Maybe that's just my Thursday fantasies.  :-)
Maybe so.  She took me out for martini's and a nice dinner.  Also gave me a very nice new fly real but then your fantasies took over.  You been reading  too many Dean Posts . :)
Dean is my Hero at times.
Then you've got issues! It's worse than I thought!!!
I have to vote with Fish on this one.   When you start thinking of Dean's World as some sort of reality you have some reall issues that need to be professionally treated.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2015, 07:14:17 AM »

Morning Golf & Fish, bye Dean.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2015, 07:15:13 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Good Lord Chip, I thought sleep deprivation had made Tony delusional but you seem to be in outer space.
A man has to have goals in life.
Yes, and they may be stretch goals but they also need to be in touch with reality.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2015, 07:22:06 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Maybe that's just my Thursday fantasies.  :-)
Maybe so.  She took me out for martini's and a nice dinner.  Also gave me a very nice new fly real but then your fantasies took over.  You been reading  too many Dean Posts . :)
Dean is my Hero at times.
Then you've got issues! It's worse than I thought!!!
I have to vote with Fish on this one.   When you start thinking of Dean's World as some sort of reality you have some reall issues that need to be professionally treated.
And just to clarify, we're not qualified for that here

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2015, 07:22:40 AM »

Morning Golf & Fish, bye Dean.
Morning SSDave

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2015, 07:27:31 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Maybe that's just my Thursday fantasies.  :-)
Maybe so.  She took me out for martini's and a nice dinner.  Also gave me a very nice new fly real but then your fantasies took over.  You been reading  too many Dean Posts . :)
Dean is my Hero at times.
Then you've got issues! It's worse than I thought!!!
I have to vote with Fish on this one.   When you start thinking of Dean's World as some sort of reality you have some reall issues that need to be professionally treated.
And just to clarify, we're not qualified for that here
Since when, we have always offered such professional services.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2015, 07:27:54 AM »

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2015, 07:30:37 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Maybe that's just my Thursday fantasies.  :-)
Maybe so.  She took me out for martini's and a nice dinner.  Also gave me a very nice new fly real but then your fantasies took over.  You been reading  too many Dean Posts . :)
Dean is my Hero at times.
Then you've got issues! It's worse than I thought!!!
I have to vote with Fish on this one.   When you start thinking of Dean's World as some sort of reality you have some reall issues that need to be professionally treated.
And just to clarify, we're not qualified for that here
Since when, we have always offered such professional services.
I didn't say it wouldn't be offered, just not qualified as professional

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2015, 07:35:47 AM »

Son and DIL gave me a little starter brewing set-up for my Birthday.  Got to get me some brew going this weekend.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2015, 07:36:52 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Maybe that's just my Thursday fantasies.  :-)
Maybe so.  She took me out for martini's and a nice dinner.  Also gave me a very nice new fly real but then your fantasies took over.  You been reading  too many Dean Posts . :)
Dean is my Hero at times.
Then you've got issues! It's worse than I thought!!!
I have to vote with Fish on this one.   When you start thinking of Dean's World as some sort of reality you have some reall issues that need to be professionally treated.
And just to clarify, we're not qualified for that here
Since when, we have always offered such professional services.
I didn't say it wouldn't be offered, just not qualified as professional
Oh I think we have several highly qualified professionals in that area.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2015, 08:16:48 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Maybe that's just my Thursday fantasies.  :-)
Maybe so.  She took me out for martini's and a nice dinner.  Also gave me a very nice new fly real but then your fantasies took over.  You been reading  too many Dean Posts . :)
Dean is my Hero at times.
Then you've got issues! It's worse than I thought!!!
I have to vote with Fish on this one.   When you start thinking of Dean's World as some sort of reality you have some reall issues that need to be professionally treated.
And just to clarify, we're not qualified for that here
Since when, we have always offered such professional services.
I didn't say it wouldn't be offered, just not qualified as professional
Thats why I come here, it may not be the best advice but the price is right.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2015, 08:16:50 AM »

Son and DIL gave me a little starter brewing set-up for my Birthday.  Got to get me some brew going this weekend.
Sounds like a lot of work

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2015, 08:21:39 AM »

Son and DIL gave me a little starter brewing set-up for my Birthday.  Got to get me some brew going this weekend.
Sounds like a lot of work
Might well be!!  Something else to clean up.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2015, 08:30:36 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Dogfish and Pisano Tony.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13