Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2015, 12:04:05 PM »

The first picture is the City of San Marcos this morning.  It is about 25 miles south of Austin and for three straight years the fastest growing mid-size city in the U.S.  Second picture is I-35 in San Marcos, notice the truck on the right side.

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2015, 12:04:38 PM »

Introductions taking too long, let's get to racing.
Stay calm and have another cigar :).  Green flag is scheduled for 12:15 your time

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2015, 12:19:24 PM »

The first picture is the City of San Marcos this morning.  It is about 25 miles south of Austin and for three straight years the fastest growing mid-size city in the U.S.  Second picture is I-35 in San Marcos, notice the truck on the right side.
Damn!  Or should I say, dam?

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2015, 12:20:46 PM »

Good morning, Tex and Dean.
Morning Tony
Morning, Scott.  Forgot to ask yesterday, how'd the tourney end up?
they went 2-1 so depending on results from other teams today they may be playing in the finals tomorrow morning, pretty good chance of that. Will be a 8:30AM game
Not sure whether to wish you luck or not.  The weather is supposed to be nice and I'm sure the boy is excited about it so I'll wish you luck.

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2015, 01:22:29 PM »

I have seen radio control cars racing that were more exciting than this Indy 500.

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2015, 03:47:21 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2015, 03:48:15 PM »

Looks like my storms from last night are pulling into Chips neighborhood now.

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2015, 03:49:03 PM »

Fallen Angel V-Cut and ready now got to select a beverage.

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2015, 04:16:03 PM »

Fallen Angel V-Cut and ready now got to select a beverage.
Cigar lit just some ice water to drink right now.  A little sunshine out.

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2015, 04:16:10 PM »

Fallen Angel V-Cut and ready now got to select a beverage.
I have the opposite issue, gin and tonic poured deciding on a cigar

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2015, 04:18:15 PM »

Fallen Angel V-Cut and ready now got to select a beverage.
Cigar lit just some ice water to drink right now.  A little sunshine out.
Ice water?! Just got back from the beer bar, stopped in for a VaS on tap and also had a Kane Breakfast, brewed with Sumatra coffee and was excellent
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/24/2015
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2015, 04:20:43 PM »

Looks like my storms from last night are pulling into Chips neighborhood now.
Not to bad just yet, just some light rain so far.

« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2015, 04:21:04 PM »

Fallen Angel V-Cut and ready now got to select a beverage.
Cigar lit just some ice water to drink right now.  A little sunshine out.
Ice water?! Just got back from the beer bar, stopped in for a VaS on tap and also had a Kane Breakfast, brewed with Sumatra coffee and was excellent
Was thirsty after my pecan pie.

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2015, 04:22:07 PM »

Looks like my storms from last night are pulling into Chips neighborhood now.
Not to bad just yet, just some light rain so far.
Hope it stays no more than that.  Radar looks like it is losing strength.

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2015, 04:32:17 PM »

Fallen Angel V-Cut and ready now got to select a beverage.
Cigar lit just some ice water to drink right now.  A little sunshine out.
Ice water?! Just got back from the beer bar, stopped in for a VaS on tap and also had a Kane Breakfast, brewed with Sumatra coffee and was excellent
Was thirsty after my pecan pie.
I guess our "thirsts" are different. Went with a CLE Cuarenta 11/18
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5