Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2015, 04:37:51 PM »

Fallen Angel V-Cut and ready now got to select a beverage.
Cigar lit just some ice water to drink right now.  A little sunshine out.
Ice water?! Just got back from the beer bar, stopped in for a VaS on tap and also had a Kane Breakfast, brewed with Sumatra coffee and was excellent
Was thirsty after my pecan pie.
I guess our "thirsts" are different. Went with a CLE Cuarenta 11/18
Nice choice.  You were not chasing pecan pie with your drink though.
I had a near death reaction to an overdose of Gin about 30 years ago and have not touched it since.

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2015, 04:41:07 PM »

Fallen Angel V-Cut and ready now got to select a beverage.
Cigar lit just some ice water to drink right now.  A little sunshine out.
Ice water?! Just got back from the beer bar, stopped in for a VaS on tap and also had a Kane Breakfast, brewed with Sumatra coffee and was excellent
Was thirsty after my pecan pie.
I guess our "thirsts" are different. Went with a CLE Cuarenta 11/18
Nice choice.  You were not chasing pecan pie with your drink though.
True, my BILs inlaws are from Kentucky and she makes a phenomenal pecan pie, love it

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2015, 04:51:32 PM »

Quote from: sfish link=topic=391.msg101744#msg101744 daite=1432498695
Fallen Angel V-Cut and ready now got to select a beverage.
Cigar lit just some ice water to drink right now.  A little sunshine out.
Ice water?! Just got back from the beer bar, stopped in for a VaS on tap and also had a Kane Breakfast, brewed with Sumatra coffee and was excellent
Was thirsty after my pecan pie.
I guess our "thirsts" are different. Went with a CLE Cuarenta 11/18
Nice choice.  You were not chasing pecan pie with your drink though.
True, my BILs inlaws are from Kentucky and she makes a phenomenal pecan pie, love it
One of the Best ever desserts is from Kentucky called Kentucky Woods Barrel Cake,  ordered one for my wife's birthday one time.

« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2015, 04:52:31 PM »

Fallen Angel V-Cut and ready now got to select a beverage.
Cigar lit just some ice water to drink right now.  A little sunshine out.
Ice water?! Just got back from the beer bar, stopped in for a VaS on tap and also had a Kane Breakfast, brewed with Sumatra coffee and was excellent
Was thirsty after my pecan pie.
I guess our "thirsts" are different. Went with a CLE Cuarenta 11/18
Nice choice.  You were not chasing pecan pie with your drink though.
True, my BILs inlaws are from Kentucky and she makes a phenomenal pecan pie, love it
One of the Best ever desserts is from Kentucky icalled Kentucky Woods Barrel Cake,  ordered one for my wife's birthday one time.
I'll have to inquire about that one

« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2015, 06:00:59 PM »

Murcielago lit now with a Pluff Mud Porter poured.

« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2015, 06:50:58 PM »

Time for another damn SHEESH!

« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2015, 08:09:17 PM »

Quote from: sfish link=topic=391.msg101744#msg101744 daite=1432498695
Fallen Angel V-Cut and ready now got to select a beverage.
Cigar lit just some ice water to drink right now.  A little sunshine out.
Ice water?! Just got back from the beer bar, stopped in for a VaS on tap and also had a Kane Breakfast, brewed with Sumatra coffee and was excellent
Was thirsty after my pecan pie.
I guess our "thirsts" are different. Went with a CLE Cuarenta 11/18
Nice choice.  You were not chasing pecan pie with your drink though.
True, my BILs inlaws are from Kentucky and she makes a phenomenal pecan pie, love it
One of the Best ever desserts is from Kentucky called Kentucky Woods Barrel Cake,  ordered one for my wife's birthday one time.
Wow wow wow, does that look great!

« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2015, 08:26:51 PM »

Quote from: sfish link=topic=391.msg101744#msg101744 daite=1432498695
Fallen Angel V-Cut and ready now got to select a beverage.
Cigar lit just some ice water to drink right now.  A little sunshine out.
Ice water?! Just got back from the beer bar, stopped in for a VaS on tap and also had a Kane Breakfast, brewed with Sumatra coffee and was excellent
Was thirsty after my pecan pie.
I guess our "thirsts" are different. Went with a CLE Cuarenta 11/18
Nice choice.  You were not chasing pecan pie with your drink though.
True, my BILs inlaws are from Kentucky and she makes a phenomenal pecan pie, love it
One of the Best ever desserts is from Kentucky called Kentucky Woods Barrel Cake,  ordered one for my wife's birthday one time.
Wow wow wow, does that look great!
$50 is pretty steep price for a cake though.  I found it on Amazon for $35 shipped so I guess that's not too bad.

http://www.amazon.com/Kentucky-Woods-Bourbon-Barrel-pound/dp/B005BHZZVG

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2015, 08:38:00 PM »

[...]

I said it was good not cheap!   ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]