Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2024, 09:39:48 AM »

Checked out the deals... Next!
Agreed. Nothing blowing my skirt up. We'll see what the Page has to offer after 9 am.
Let me know.
It's another endless scroll of 5ers. Yawn.
I'll look later if I'm bored. But of course, that's after I do the NYTimes Mini and Connections. (Which by the way, I also didn't do yesterday).

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2024, 09:44:15 AM »

Checked out the deals... Next!
Agreed. Nothing blowing my skirt up. We'll see what the Page has to offer after 9 am.
Let me know.
It's another endless scroll of 5ers. Yawn.
I'll look later if I'm bored. But of course, that's after I do the NYTimes Mini and Connections. (Which by the way, I also didn't do yesterday).
They're all $20 per if you buy 4 or more, so in theory, there could be some good deals in there. But over 700 of them listed, I don't have the patience for that.

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2024, 10:01:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2024, 10:01:59 AM »

Been up most the night dealing with a work issue. Fun times.

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2024, 10:02:28 AM »

Connections
Puzzle #271
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2024, 10:02:50 AM »

Wordle 993 3/6

⬛🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟩⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2024, 10:03:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2024, 10:18:03 AM »

Been up most the night dealing with a work issue. Fun times.
Good morning, Raz. Hope the day only gets better from here.

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2024, 10:33:04 AM »

Been up most the night dealing with a work issue. Fun times.
Good morning, Raz. Hope the day only gets better from here.
Now I'm having issues with my wifi router. This day just sucks.

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2024, 10:40:15 AM »

Been up most the night dealing with a work issue. Fun times.
Good morning, Raz. Hope the day only gets better from here.
Now I'm having issues with my wifi router. This day just sucks.
Sounds like the kinda day that makes you want to head out to the country and live off the grid.

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2024, 10:42:40 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - La Perla Habana Classic Cameroon Toro - 10/29.99

Door #2 - Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto - 12/69.99

Door #3 - Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro - 10/54.99
Well, those don't quite make for a good morning.

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2024, 10:46:39 AM »

Checked out the deals... Next!
Agreed. Nothing blowing my skirt up. We'll see what the Page has to offer after 9 am.
Let me know.
It's another endless scroll of 5ers. Yawn.
Some good deals, but with a lot of effort.

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2024, 10:48:39 AM »

Today is Friday, March 8, the 68th day of 2024. There are 298 days left in the year.

Today’s highlight in history:

On March 8, 1971, in the first of three fights between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier, Frazier defeated Ali by decision in what was billed as “The Fight of the Century” at Madison Square Garden in New York.

On this date:

In 1618, German astronomer Johannes Kepler devised his third law of planetary motion.

In 1817, the New York Stock & Exchange Board, which had its beginnings in 1792, was formally organized; it later became known as the New York Stock Exchange.

In 1948, the Supreme Court, in McCollum v. Board of Education, struck down voluntary religious education classes in Champaign, Illinois, public schools, saying the program violated separation of church and state.

In 1965, the United States landed its first combat troops in South Vietnam as 3,500 Marines arrived to defend the U.S. air base at Da Nang.

In 1971, silent film comedian Harold Lloyd died in Beverly Hills, California, at age 77.

In 1983, in a speech to the National Association of Evangelicals convention in Orlando, Florida, President Ronald Reagan referred to the Soviet Union as an “evil empire.”

In 1988, 17 soldiers were killed when two Army helicopters from Fort Campbell, Kentucky, collided in mid-flight.

In 1999, baseball Hall of Famer Joe DiMaggio died in Hollywood, Florida, at age 84.

In 2000, President Bill Clinton submitted to Congress legislation to establish permanent normal trade relations with China. (The U.S. and China signed a trade pact in November 2000.)

In 2004, Iraq’s Governing Council signed a landmark interim constitution.

In 2008, President George W. Bush vetoed a bill that would have banned the CIA from using simulated drowning and other coercive interrogation methods to gain information from suspected terrorists.

In 2014, Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, a Boeing 777 with 239 people on board, vanished during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, setting off a massive and ultimately unsuccessful search.

In 2016, Sir George Martin, the Beatles’ urbane producer who guided the band’s swift, historic transformation from rowdy club act to musical and cultural revolutionaries, died at age 90.

In 2017, many American women stayed home from work, joined rallies or wore red to demonstrate how vital they were to the U.S. economy, as International Women’s Day was observed with a multitude of events around the world, including the Day Without a Woman in the U.S.

In 2022, President Joe Biden announced that the U.S. would ban all Russian oil imports, toughening the toll on Russia’s economy in retaliation for its invasion of Ukraine as a humanitarian crisis unfolded in the port city of Mariupol.

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2024, 10:51:58 AM »

Today’s birthdays:

Jazz musician George Coleman is 89.
Actor Sue Ane (correct) Langdon is 88.
College Football Hall of Famer Pete Dawkins is 86.
Songwriter Carole Bayer Sager is 80.
Actor-director Micky Dolenz (The Monkees) is 79.
Pop singer Peggy March is 76.
Baseball Hall of Famer Jim Rice is 71.
Jazz musician Billy Childs is 67.
Singer Gary Numan is 66.
NBC News anchor Lester Holt is 65.
Actor Aidan Quinn is 65.
Actor Camryn Manheim is 63.
Actor Leon is 63.
Country-rock singer Shawn Mullins is 56.
Neo-soul singer Van Hunt is 54.
Actor Andrea Parker is 54.
Actor Boris Kodjoe is 51.
Actor Freddie Prinze Jr. is 48.
Actor Laura Main is 47.
Actor James Van Der Beek is 47.
R&B singer Kameelah Williams (702) is 46.
Actor Nick Zano is 46.
Rock singer Tom Chaplin (Keane) is 45.
Rock musician Andy Ross (OK Go) is 45.
Actor Jessica Collins is 41.
R&B singer Kristinia (kris-teh-NEE’-ah) DeBarge is 34.

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2024, 10:52:16 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4