« Reply #225 on: April 01, 2015, 01:41:26 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
I don't see how he can make that much progress in 2 months while having an injury

Agree'd. You have a favorite to win?
I'll cheer for Bubba (UGA boy) Certainly don't want any more euro-commies winning!

(channelled my inner Tx)
I like Jordan Spieth and Patrick Reed. Ricky Fowler also
Fowler is due in the majors, played them all well last year.

« Reply #226 on: April 01, 2015, 01:45:13 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
I don't see how he can make that much progress in 2 months while having an injury

Agree'd. You have a favorite to win?
I'll cheer for Bubba (UGA boy) Certainly don't want any more euro-commies winning!

(channelled my inner Tx)
I like Jordan Spieth and Patrick Reed. Ricky Fowler also
Fowler is due in the majors, played them all well last year.
Yeah I always root for him, I like the young Americans they show promise for the Ryder Cup
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #227 on: April 01, 2015, 01:45:21 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
I don't see how he can make that much progress in 2 months while having an injury

Agree'd. You have a favorite to win?
I'll cheer for Bubba (UGA boy) Certainly don't want any more euro-commies winning!

(channelled my inner Tx)
I like Jordan Spieth and Patrick Reed. Ricky Fowler also
Fowler is due in the majors, played them all well last year.

Mark Broadie had an interesting take a couple weeks back... Spieth was on his list.

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/who-will-win-the-2015-masters-numbers-say-adam-scott-rory-mcIlroy-bubba-watson?bcsi-ac-a9d32ce193dedf37=23D4A9F500000205uv1vIelhKl7z69WS2NRawuXLJlxnAAAABQIAACVaYACgjAAAAAAAADCEBgA=
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #228 on: April 01, 2015, 01:47:02 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
I don't see how he can make that much progress in 2 months while having an injury

Agree'd. You have a favorite to win?
I'll cheer for Bubba (UGA boy) Certainly don't want any more euro-commies winning!

(channelled my inner Tx)
I like Jordan Spieth and Patrick Reed. Ricky Fowler also
Fowler is due in the majors, played them all well last year.
Yeah I always root for him, I like the young Americans they show promise for the Ryder Cup

'Murica!

« Reply #229 on: April 01, 2015, 01:48:19 PM »

CLE Cuarenta coronas mashing
Not a great price, but at least it comes with non-commie free shipping!
Not great but not bad @15/$50
Excluded from catsrule.  Is there another discount I missed?
There is a $10 off mash coupon but I can't find it...anyone?

MCPNSAV10... it will work for those.

Morning, All
Indeed it does, there you go Raz, thanks Steve and good morning

Hey, Scott. Gotta say, for as little importance as it is to the initial purchase, the actual box for the MCII PC's was pretty impressive. I was surprised by how heavy it was. Gonna give it 'til Friday to sample one.
Nice, one of the cigars I was most impressed with last year

It's taken me awhile to get to trying them, but finally had the MCI & II this winter.
II's are still fairly available, but I's are becoming pretty scarce, so you should stock up as you see them.

« Reply #230 on: April 01, 2015, 01:52:30 PM »

Good afternoon, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch? Free range salad
Been eating like a rabid dog.  Haven't touched a salad in a long while.  Wound up going with a quesadilla and some corn chowder.  Gotta get back on the program.

« Reply #231 on: April 01, 2015, 01:53:14 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
I don't see how he can make that much progress in 2 months while having an injury

Agree'd. You have a favorite to win?
I'll cheer for Bubba (UGA boy) Certainly don't want any more euro-commies winning!

(channelled my inner Tx)
I like Jordan Spieth and Patrick Reed. Ricky Fowler also
Fowler is due in the majors, played them all well last year.
Yeah I always root for him, I like the young Americans they show promise for the Ryder Cup
No doubt, and we need all the help we can get. I like Reed's game, not sure if he has the poise to win the big one yet. Hopefully soon.

« Reply #232 on: April 01, 2015, 01:55:30 PM »

Good afternoon, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch? Free range salad
Been eating like a rabid dog.  Haven't touched a salad in a long while.  Wound up going with a quesadilla and some corn chowder.  Gotta get back on the program.
Wait until after the cookout at our rental house.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #233 on: April 01, 2015, 01:55:45 PM »

Good afternoon, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch? Free range salad
Been eating like a rabid dog.  Haven't touched a salad in a long while.  Wound up going with a quesadilla and some corn chowder.  Gotta get back on the program.

My Dad always started his diet(s) on Monday's... so you have a few days!  ;)

« Reply #234 on: April 01, 2015, 01:57:37 PM »

Good afternoon, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch? Free range salad
Been eating like a rabid dog.  Haven't touched a salad in a long while.  Wound up going with a quesadilla and some corn chowder.  Gotta get back on the program.
Wait until after the cookout at our rental house.
I doubt I could lose 50 lbs. in 30 days anyway, so I may as well own it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #235 on: April 01, 2015, 01:57:46 PM »

Good afternoon, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch? Free range salad
Been eating like a rabid dog.  Haven't touched a salad in a long while.  Wound up going with a quesadilla and some corn chowder.  Gotta get back on the program.
Wait until after the cookout at our rental house.

I don't know, Dave. Ya'll wanna eat too, right?

« Reply #236 on: April 01, 2015, 01:59:12 PM »

Good afternoon, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch? Free range salad
Been eating like a rabid dog.  Haven't touched a salad in a long while.  Wound up going with a quesadilla and some corn chowder.  Gotta get back on the program.
Wait until after the cookout at our rental house.

I don't know, Dave. Ya'll wanna eat too, right?
Daaaaaaamn, Steve.  It's like that?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #237 on: April 01, 2015, 02:02:04 PM »

Good afternoon, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch? Free range salad
Been eating like a rabid dog.  Haven't touched a salad in a long while.  Wound up going with a quesadilla and some corn chowder.  Gotta get back on the program.
Wait until after the cookout at our rental house.

I don't know, Dave. Ya'll wanna eat too, right?
Daaaaaaamn, Steve.  It's like that?

What? I'm just sayin' they may want to pick up a little extra...  ;D jk

« Reply #238 on: April 01, 2015, 02:02:25 PM »

Good afternoon, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch? Free range salad
Been eating like a rabid dog.  Haven't touched a salad in a long while.  Wound up going with a quesadilla and some corn chowder.  Gotta get back on the program.
Just stay off my leg at the herf next week.

« Reply #239 on: April 01, 2015, 02:02:37 PM »

Good afternoon, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch? Free range salad
Been eating like a rabid dog.  Haven't touched a salad in a long while.  Wound up going with a quesadilla and some corn chowder.  Gotta get back on the program.
Wait until after the cookout at our rental house.

I don't know, Dave. Ya'll wanna eat too, right?
LALTS, hadn't thought of it that way...