BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #210 on: April 01, 2015, 12:55:55 PM »

CLE Cuarenta coronas mashing
Not a great price, but at least it comes with non-commie free shipping!
Not great but not bad @15/$50
Excluded from catsrule.  Is there another discount I missed?
There is a $10 off mash coupon but I can't find it...anyone?

MCPNSAV10... it will work for those.

Morning, All
Good morning Steve and anyone else I missed

Howdy, Shawney... oops. sorry, that was my guess to Bret's Wheel of Fortune puzzle.  ;)
You need a life.  But, okay...so now we've got Shawn--

Can a buy a vowel?

ie, ah, el, da

« Reply #211 on: April 01, 2015, 01:06:11 PM »

CLE Cuarenta coronas mashing
Not a great price, but at least it comes with non-commie free shipping!
Not great but not bad @15/$50
Excluded from catsrule.  Is there another discount I missed?
There is a $10 off mash coupon but I can't find it...anyone?

MCPNSAV10... it will work for those.

Morning, All
Good morning Steve and anyone else I missed

Howdy, Shawney... oops. sorry, that was my guess to Bret's Wheel of Fortune puzzle.  ;)
You need a life.  But, okay...so now we've got Shawn--

Can a buy a vowel?

ah, el, da
Criminy, we must be really bored today.  Okay, you get another A.  Shawn-a.

« Reply #212 on: April 01, 2015, 01:09:51 PM »

Morning, all.  Nice herf last night, even nicer for Sauce to blow us off.  Sheesh.
Too bad, at least he might show up at our NJ herf next week

Had an interesting combo of beers last night.  Started with the Victory at Sea, moved on to Green Flash Double Stout after being told they were out of SinTax, and couldn't help myself and finished with Alpine Nelson.

Smoked a 2015 EPC Short Run and a Pudgy Monsters Tiff.
Opinion on the 2015 EPC?

It's OK.  Not as good as the '11/'12/'13 to me.  It started really cedary.  Maybe pepper.  It would get a little creamy, and at the halfway point I thought it was really going to take off, but instead it went flat.

It's better than the average cigar, for sure, but I'll smoke through the rest of my five pack before deciding on any further purchases.
It appears we agree.  FYI, Joe had the robusto, I had the toro.
But that's like a toro to him anyways.
LMFAO!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #213 on: April 01, 2015, 01:10:26 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #214 on: April 01, 2015, 01:13:25 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?

« Reply #215 on: April 01, 2015, 01:14:59 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
Unless he's done some serious work on his short game, no way he makes it to the weekend. The greens there allow for very little error. IF he has short game problems like he did in Scottsdale, I'm thinking the injury bug will strike mid-round Friday.

« Reply #216 on: April 01, 2015, 01:20:39 PM »

Oh, look.  Famous just sent me an e-mail.  They got the exclusive government contract to sell Cuban cigars.  Only 5000 boxes.  Get 'em while you can.

I expected better.  I don't know why, but I did.
Did you happen to click the link?  I don't even want to give them the satisfaction.

« Reply #217 on: April 01, 2015, 01:24:13 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
I don't see how he can make that much progress in 2 months while having an injury
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #218 on: April 01, 2015, 01:24:28 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
Unless he's done some serious work on his short game, no way he makes it to the weekend. The greens there allow for very little error. IF he has short game problems like he did in Scottsdale, I'm thinking the injury bug will strike mid-round Friday.

Yeah, he kinda snuck into town... which he denied. Guess he didn't think everyone knew his plane. Kinda sad, the fall from grace he's gone through. Not to say some wasn't deserved, but everyone who has ever hated him now won't STFU. Not a huge fan of his, but those folks are fvckin annoying.

« Reply #219 on: April 01, 2015, 01:25:48 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
Unless he's done some serious work on his short game, no way he makes it to the weekend. The greens there allow for very little error. IF he has short game problems like he did in Scottsdale, I'm thinking the injury bug will strike mid-round Friday.

Yeah, he kinda snuck into town... which he denied. Guess he didn't think everyone knew his plane. Kinda sad, the fall from grace he's gone through. Not to say some wasn't deserved, but everyone who has ever hated him now won't STFU. Not a huge fan of his, but those folks are fvckin annoying.
And fucking annoying too.  Good afternoon, Steve.

« Reply #220 on: April 01, 2015, 01:28:07 PM »

Oh, look.  Famous just sent me an e-mail.  They got the exclusive government contract to sell Cuban cigars.  Only 5000 boxes.  Get 'em while you can.

I expected better.  I don't know why, but I did.
Did you happen to click the link?  I don't even want to give them the satisfaction.
Nope.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #221 on: April 01, 2015, 01:32:46 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
I don't see how he can make that much progress in 2 months while having an injury

Agree'd. You have a favorite to win?
I'll cheer for Bubba (UGA boy) Certainly don't want any more euro-commies winning!

(channelled my inner Tx)

« Reply #222 on: April 01, 2015, 01:35:14 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
Unless he's done some serious work on his short game, no way he makes it to the weekend. The greens there allow for very little error. IF he has short game problems like he did in Scottsdale, I'm thinking the injury bug will strike mid-round Friday.

Yeah, he kinda snuck into town... which he denied. Guess he didn't think everyone knew his plane. Kinda sad, the fall from grace he's gone through. Not to say some wasn't deserved, but everyone who has ever hated him now won't STFU. Not a huge fan of his, but those folks are fvckin annoying.
Sorta like when Lebron came back. People were staking out his house, and when a bunch of moving trucks came for his cars, it was front-page news, or whatever the internet equivalent is.

« Reply #223 on: April 01, 2015, 01:36:29 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
I don't see how he can make that much progress in 2 months while having an injury

Agree'd. You have a favorite to win?
I'll cheer for Bubba (UGA boy) Certainly don't want any more euro-commies winning!

(channelled my inner Tx)
I like Jordan Spieth and Patrick Reed. Ricky Fowler also
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #224 on: April 01, 2015, 01:41:07 PM »

Good afternoon, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch? Free range salad