« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2015, 10:00:40 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellowstar, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning CADave.  You and wacky enjoy your stroll on the beach last night?
Had hoped to make it a threesome, but Sauce blew us off.
Too bad but not a shocker
May have better luck next week.
He hinted that he might show up?

« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2015, 10:00:45 AM »

Scott - much to my surprise, our 3rd wheel is down with the golfing. Does Andy golf as well?

« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2015, 10:02:05 AM »

Scott - much to my surprise, our 3rd wheel is down with the golfing. Does Andy golf as well?
Yes he does and would most likely want to

« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2015, 10:02:11 AM »

Happy April Fools gents!
Morning CG, you are up early.   Hair Dryer rattle your cage this morning?
Haha, it always does.  Had to send off an email and now going to get some coffee
You are scarily starting to sound like Dean.
Wife is gone, no women around me that I know of - and Dean would already have 1 cigar down by now.
What's the burger situation?
Well while shopping for the Easter pies (wheat & pizza rustica),
 I picked up a nice wedge of Danish blue cheese.  So when I stopped at
Bourbon BBQ on the way home, besides the smoked brisket, I got a 7oz.
sirloin & brisket hamburger.  When the nice lady behind the counter asked if
I wanted cheese on it, told her yes, but don't you guys put any on it, I got
some blue cheese in the car, waiting to meet this burger at home.
 Had them make it medium well, almost a Black & Blue burger!
Good morning all.  8)
al

« Reply #124 on: April 01, 2015, 10:03:08 AM »

Happy April Fools gents!
Good morning, CG.
Good morning Tony and Mark.  Hope someone calls me and offers me a job today, do I have the right to ask if it's an April Fool's joke?
only if they offer a salary in the low to mid six figures...

« Reply #125 on: April 01, 2015, 10:03:17 AM »

Scott - much to my surprise, our 3rd wheel is down with the golfing. Does Andy golf as well?
That will give Nate plenty of time to make lunch and prepare for the party after sleeping in

« Reply #126 on: April 01, 2015, 10:04:03 AM »

[...]
Mmmm, didn't realize I was this hungry until I read your post.  Good morning, Flip.

« Reply #127 on: April 01, 2015, 10:05:05 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellowstar, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning CADave.  You and wacky enjoy your stroll on the beach last night?
Had hoped to make it a threesome, but Sauce blew us off.
Too bad but not a shocker
May have better luck next week.
He hinted that he might show up?
In San Diego.  I will be out again Monday -Wed.

« Reply #128 on: April 01, 2015, 10:07:01 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellowstar, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning CADave.  You and wacky enjoy your stroll on the beach last night?
Had hoped to make it a threesome, but Sauce blew us off.
Too bad but not a shocker
May have better luck next week.
He hinted that he might show up?
In San Diego.  I will be out again Monday -Wed.
Ahhh.  Thought you were saying that he was gonna show up on the 9th.  Should have known better.

« Reply #129 on: April 01, 2015, 10:08:52 AM »

Scott - much to my surprise, our 3rd wheel is down with the golfing. Does Andy golf as well?
That will give Nate plenty of time to make lunch and prepare for the party after sleeping in
Sounds like a plan to me!

« Reply #130 on: April 01, 2015, 10:12:14 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellowstar, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning CADave.  You and wacky enjoy your stroll on the beach last night?
Had hoped to make it a threesome, but Sauce blew us off.
Too bad but not a shocker
May have better luck next week.
He hinted that he might show up?
In San Diego.  I will be out again Monday -Wed.
Ahhh.  Thought you were saying that he was gonna show up on the 9th.  Should have known better.
Sheesh

« Reply #131 on: April 01, 2015, 10:12:44 AM »

Happy April Fools gents!
Good morning, CG.
Good morning Tony and Mark.  Hope someone calls me and offers me a job today, do I have the right to ask if it's an April Fool's joke?
only if they offer a salary in the low to mid six figures...
Hopefully that's just a weekly rate

« Reply #132 on: April 01, 2015, 10:18:35 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellowstar, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning CADave.  You and wacky enjoy your stroll on the beach last night?
Had hoped to make it a threesome, but Sauce blew us off.
Too bad but not a shocker
May have better luck next week.
He hinted that he might show up?
In San Diego.  I will be out again Monday -Wed.
Ahhh.  Thought you were saying that he was gonna show up on the 9th.  Should have known better.
That would be too much excitement....with a Flip appearance already...

« Reply #133 on: April 01, 2015, 10:20:28 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #134 on: April 01, 2015, 10:22:48 AM »