CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: 4/1/2015  (Read 43517 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2015, 08:41:47 AM »

Happy April Fools gents!
Good morning, CG.
Good morning Tony and Mark.  Hope someone calls me and offers me a job today, do I have the right to ask if it's an April Fool's joke?
I wouldn't.  Although said in fun, It would make you sound desperate.
Depends on what sort of "job" is being offered to you, DeanShaun.
I suppose, depends if I really even want a job or to just keep kicking it un UnEmp...   ;)
Wow.  So lazy you can't even finish typing the word?
He's got resumes to finish!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2015, 08:42:45 AM »

Happy April Fools gents!
Good morning, CG.
Good morning Tony and Mark.  Hope someone calls me and offers me a job today, do I have the right to ask if it's an April Fool's joke?
I suppose, depends if I really even want a job or to just keep kicking it un UnEmp...   ;)
Yeah, GFY Tony!  Working on finding a source for my ethical audit paper, how about this one? "Teaching Business Ethics in the Age of Madoff"  ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2015, 08:47:49 AM »

Happy April Fools gents!
Good morning, CG.
My bad.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2015, 08:58:32 AM »

So, just the month of April to navigate through until CFest now. That's a nice thought
That is a real nice thought.  Tickets should be arriving in the mail any day now.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, I may have to head-up there on Thursday to annoy LTG. Have to see what I can get away with
Sounds good, then you can pay more for the rental. Lol
Exactly, more cigar $$ for you guys!
And maybe you can join me on the course, since Nate isn't golfing this year. Says he wants to sleep in and relax. I say I'm on vacation, I want to do the things I can't normally do too, like get up early and go golfing. Haha.
You think Nate is jealous of you having a house, wife, kids and responsibility?  He is saddened every time he sees you since it reminds him of the things he doesn't have?

Yeah, I don't think so either.

sfish

« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2015, 09:01:45 AM »

So, just the month of April to navigate through until CFest now. That's a nice thought
That is a real nice thought.  Tickets should be arriving in the mail any day now.  Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, I may have to head-up there on Thursday to annoy LTG. Have to see what I can get away with
You going to be ready to have fun that night or are you guys turning in early for your Friday tee time?  ;)
Maybe we'll cook some mushroom swiss burgers on the grill, have an EPC 2nd, in Dean's honor.
Throw in 2 pots of coffee, the need for a bug-bomb, an electrical issue and a biker chick and I think we've knocked it out of the park
Don't forget to pack up and move to a different lodging in the middle of your stay.
LMAO!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2015, 09:05:08 AM »

And maybe you can join me on the course, since Nate isn't golfing this year. Says he wants to sleep in and relax. I say I'm on vacation, I want to do the things I can't normally do too, like get up early and go golfing. Haha.
You think Nate is jealous of you having a house, wife, kids and responsibility?  He is saddened every time he sees you since it reminds him of the things he doesn't have?

Lol. Well, his roommate moved out, so he pays as much in rent right now as I do on my mortgage. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2015, 09:07:44 AM »

Lol. Well, his roommate moved out, so he pays as much in rent right now as I do on my mortgage. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
He didn't 'pull a Dean' on his roomie did he?!?!?!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2015, 09:09:46 AM »

He didn't 'pull a Dean' on his roomie did he?!?!?!
That's funny, cause I predicted they would sleep together when they first moved in, but he claims they never did. Claims.

sfish

« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2015, 09:10:39 AM »

Alright guys, I think Dean is going rogue though he shouldn't be posting his picture in his new disguise. Check out Today's Joe

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2015, 09:12:03 AM »

Alright guys, I think Dean is going rogue though he shouldn't be posting his picture in his new disguise. Check out Today's Joe
Not sure what's more impressive, the picture or the 6 posts...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2015, 09:13:37 AM »

The lanyard that says "olds pumps" seems oddly relevant.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2015, 09:14:19 AM »

I agree with Oy, I thought it looked like jr, too.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2015, 09:38:50 AM »

I agree with Oy, I thought it looked like jr, too.
I may or may not have had the same thought.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2015, 09:39:13 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellowstar, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.

Threebean

« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2015, 09:40:48 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Yellowstar, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning CADave.  You and wacky enjoy your stroll on the beach last night?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23