Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

« Reply #345 on: April 02, 2015, 08:59:55 PM »

Man vs Food just ate 17 chili dogs with slaw and onions, how in the hell can anybody do that and live to tell about it.
I think he's done with that show due to his health, he lost a lot of weight recently
A couple of years of that would be enough to kill a human.
Sure as hell, retired and lost 60 pounds.  I did not know that but no wonder they are all repeats.
He also dropped some comments about some girl and her eating disorder via Twitter, show was soon cancelled.

« Reply #346 on: April 02, 2015, 09:00:35 PM »

Done with work for this week, heading out for a beverage or two and a cigar, then on to the airport and homeward.  Later all.
Have a safe trip home.  And congrats on 9000.
Ditto, safe travels home!

« Reply #347 on: April 02, 2015, 09:21:38 PM »

Outside for a 601 Green corona courtesy of Hobbit-hands Tony
Should I bring more on Thursday?
I do like them but you don't have to
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]