Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2023, 10:25:12 AM »

Today’s Highlight in History:

In 2004, President George W. Bush criticized a political commercial accusing Democratic nominee John Kerry of inflating his own Vietnam War record, and said broadcast attacks by outside groups had no place in the race for the White House.
We've definitely journeyed a long way since this.
Ah, the good ole days.
The last set of Republican debates had the candidates referring to the size of their dicks. I can't wait to see what tonight brings.
In the end, they're all big dicks anyway.

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2023, 10:31:19 AM »

Today’s Highlight in History:

In 2004, President George W. Bush criticized a political commercial accusing Democratic nominee John Kerry of inflating his own Vietnam War record, and said broadcast attacks by outside groups had no place in the race for the White House.
We've definitely journeyed a long way since this.
Ah, the good ole days.
The last set of Republican debates had the candidates referring to the size of their dicks. I can't wait to see what tonight brings.
...and that was only the women....

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2023, 10:32:45 AM »

Today’s Highlight in History:

In 2004, President George W. Bush criticized a political commercial accusing Democratic nominee John Kerry of inflating his own Vietnam War record, and said broadcast attacks by outside groups had no place in the race for the White House.
We've definitely journeyed a long way since this.
Ah, the good ole days.
The last set of Republican debates had the candidates referring to the size of their dicks. I can't wait to see what tonight brings.
In the end, they're all big dicks anyway.
And that brings us to page 3 Tony!

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2023, 10:32:51 AM »

Today’s Highlight in History:

In 2004, President George W. Bush criticized a political commercial accusing Democratic nominee John Kerry of inflating his own Vietnam War record, and said broadcast attacks by outside groups had no place in the race for the White House.
We've definitely journeyed a long way since this.
Ah, the good ole days.
The last set of Republican debates had the candidates referring to the size of their dicks. I can't wait to see what tonight brings.
In the end, they're all big dicks anyway.
Lots of talk in the soccer world these days about how much time the ball is actually in play in a match. I wish I could see similar numbers tomorrow for how much time they spend tonight actually discussing political ideas, or even answering the question asked of them.

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2023, 10:33:52 AM »

Good Birthday Day.

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2023, 10:34:46 AM »

And the more mature well represented.

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2023, 10:36:39 AM »

Today’s Highlight in History:

In 2004, President George W. Bush criticized a political commercial accusing Democratic nominee John Kerry of inflating his own Vietnam War record, and said broadcast attacks by outside groups had no place in the race for the White House.
We've definitely journeyed a long way since this.
Ah, the good ole days.
The last set of Republican debates had the candidates referring to the size of their dicks. I can't wait to see what tonight brings.
In the end, they're all big dicks anyway.
Lots of talk in the soccer world these days about how much time the ball is actually in play in a match. I wish I could see similar numbers tomorrow for how much time they spend tonight actually discussing political ideas, or even answering the question asked of them.
I do find it rather curious how when they are asked a specific question, they pivot right into whatever they want to talk about.

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2023, 10:44:15 AM »

[...]

I think it would be great if in debates, the moderator had control of the mics. You ask someone a question, everyone else's mic is off. If the person you asked the question of veers into one of their talking points, their mic gets cut off and they move on to the next person. Instead of the shitshow we normally get, we might get something of actual value.

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2023, 11:05:13 AM »

In my kids school, the junior high and high schools are both in the same building, but separated by section. Last year, the two halves started and ended at different times, but they've changed it this year where everyone starts and ends at the same times. It was a ginormous clusterfuck this morning at drop off, according to the wife. Which is not surprising, since the school is on a 2-lane road, with a turning lane in the middle. Not sure why they didn't anticipate it going so poorly, since that was my first thought when we got the letter about it. I expect just as much nonsense at pickup, hopefully it levels out a bit after the first few days.

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2023, 11:26:09 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2023, 11:26:29 AM »

Like pulling teeth.

Wordle 795 6/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2023, 11:30:25 AM »

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2023, 11:43:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page3Raz.

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2023, 11:44:09 AM »

Definitely a tricky one today.

Wordle 795 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
🟨⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2023, 11:44:17 AM »

And the more mature well represented.
Wrong Linda Thompson. This is the one that was born Linda Pettifer on 8/23/1947. She wasn't a girlfriend of Elvis or a Hee Haw Honey

Now, if you can find a birthdate for Linda Diane Thompson, she's definitely worthy of pictures.

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5