Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

I see that the Christmas Story house is up for sale.  Putting a bid in Dave?
How much are we talking? New CigarBanter HQ?
Sounds good, group home for BOTLs.
Maybe CB would come up if he's still around.
I'll have a stocked humidor next to the leg lamp waiting in case anyone shows up.

Jammin' Joe:

5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype - 15/39.99
ACID Blondie Belicoso - 10/44.99
Joya De Nicaragua Antano Gran Reserva GT20 - 5/34.99
La Gloria Cubana Medio Tiempo Toro - 5/24.99
Alec Bradley Prensado Robusto - 10/49.99
Espinosa Habano No. 5 - 5/22.50
La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado Robusto - 5/14.99
Gurkha Signature 1887 Toro - 5/24.99
Oliva Master Blends III Torpedo - 10/59.99
Tommy Bahama 60 Gauge Cutter Cigar Club - 24.99
Man O' War Abomination Toro - 10/39.99
Camacho Corojo Robusto - 10/44.99

Belgium heading home, another upset to a lot of brackets there.

Belgium heading home, another upset to a lot of brackets there.
They were predicted to play Brazil in the finals. Sheesh.

I'm giddy at the prospect of both Spain and Germany being knocked out in the first round also. Very unlikely but could happen if they both lose their upcoming matches.

Wordle 530 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I guess it's winter.
Big deal, it ain't 6 1/2 feet!

I see that the Christmas Story house is up for sale.  Putting a bid in Dave?
How much are we talking? New CigarBanter HQ?
Sounds good, group home for BOTLs.
Maybe CB would come up if he's still around.
I'll have a stocked humidor next to the leg lamp waiting in case anyone shows up.
Raz will have to find us a vintage BB gun.

La Gloria Cubana Robusto Maduro
(5.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $6.99 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.50
per cigar
$44.99 total price
SAVE 36%

I see that the Christmas Story house is up for sale.  Putting a bid in Dave?
How much are we talking? New CigarBanter HQ?
Sounds good, group home for BOTLs.
Maybe CB would come up if he's still around.
I'll have a stocked humidor next to the leg lamp waiting in case anyone shows up.
Raz will have to find us a vintage BB gun.
I have every confidence.

I'm giddy at the prospect of both Spain and Germany being knocked out in the first round also. Very unlikely but could happen if they both lose their upcoming matches.
That would be unreal.

I guess it's winter.
Big deal, it ain't 6 1/2 feet!
Nope. But it takes less than this for the populace of western WA to completely lose what little cognitive ability they have.

I had to drive to Olympia last night. It was snowing but not sticking, there were no accidents, but apparently that scared hell out of everyone. It was infuriating to drive 35mph on the interstate.

I see that the Christmas Story house is up for sale.  Putting a bid in Dave?
How much are we talking? New CigarBanter HQ?
Sounds good, group home for BOTLs.
Maybe CB would come up if he's still around.
I'll have a stocked humidor next to the leg lamp waiting in case anyone shows up.
Raz will have to find us a vintage BB gun.
I like this one.

Umarex Legends M1A1 Blowback Automatic .177 Caliber BB Gun Air Rifle https://a.co/g0kILhe

I guess it's winter.
Big deal, it ain't 6 1/2 feet!
Nope. But it takes less than this for the populace of western WA to completely lose what little cognitive ability they have.

I had to drive to Olympia last night. It was snowing but not sticking, there were no accidents, but apparently that scared hell out of everyone. It was infuriating to drive 35mph on the interstate.
If it makes you feel better, the same thing happens here the first time it snows for the season. It's like everyone completely forgets how to drive in it over the summer.

I see that the Christmas Story house is up for sale.  Putting a bid in Dave?
How much are we talking? New CigarBanter HQ?
Sounds good, group home for BOTLs.
Maybe CB would come up if he's still around.
I'll have a stocked humidor next to the leg lamp waiting in case anyone shows up.
Raz will have to find us a vintage BB gun.
I like this one.

Umarex Legends M1A1 Blowback Automatic .177 Caliber BB Gun Air Rifle https://a.co/g0kILhe
If we want movie-level authenticity, this is the way to go: http://alturl.com/zx5u3
Logged