Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

New daily-carry rig that my friend Caleb Koller at Bitterroot Gunleather is building for me. Should be arriving in a few days.

This is for my Sig Customworks P320AXG.
Is that just to show how the gun would fit into the holster or is that really a blue gun?

Good morning, Raz.
That's a mold for shaping the holster.

New daily-carry rig that my friend Caleb Koller at Bitterroot Gunleather is building for me. Should be arriving in a few days.

This is for my Sig Customworks P320AXG.
Is that just to show how the gun would fit into the holster or is that really a blue gun?

Good morning, Raz.
That's a mold for shaping the holster.
Too bad. I love the idea of a Smurf gun.

Looks like 11:30 is as long as I'm gonna make it today. I'm gonna chalk that up as a win.

Looks like 11:30 is as long as I'm gonna make it today. I'm gonna chalk that up as a win.
Indeed. Have a happy turkey day, friend.

Wordle 522 3/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

New daily-carry rig that my friend Caleb Koller at Bitterroot Gunleather is building for me. Should be arriving in a few days.

This is for my Sig Customworks P320AXG.
Is that just to show how the gun would fit into the holster or is that really a blue gun?

Good morning, Raz.
That's a mold for shaping the holster.
Too bad. I love the idea of a Smurf gun.
Well, it CAN be done, with Cerakote.

However, "Blue Guns," in the shade of blue like in the picture, not only serve as holster molds, they are also used as training aids so that real weapons are never pointed at people. It's a widely accepted de-facto convention, despite the fact that sometimes Blue Guns are actually orange. But they still get referred to as "Blue Guns." Go figger.

So among most gun-people it would be broadly considered really stupid, criminally stupid, to make a real weapon look like a Blue Gun.

I've pictured a custom Cerakoted weapon here. Yes, that is a real firearm that a friend of mine Cerakoted for a customer. There are a lot of gun-people who think THIS is stupid, too, and my friend and I would be among them. But, there are stupid gun owners, unfortunately.

[...]

That just looks like trouble.

Yesterday's Wordle (521) was PRIME. I believe someone had something to say about that?!?

Yesterday's Wordle (521) was PRIME. I believe someone had something to say about that?!?
I had something to say about AXIOM from a couple days ago. When I'm solving a puzzle, I use X as a placeholder for letters I don't know while trying to figure it out, try different combinations. Helps me to have a visual of the word. Well, when I put X in that place and the rest of the letters as I expected them to sit, lo and behold, I had the answer.

This match is turning into a beat down, think I'll go clean up some leaves.

Normally have a meeting with some friends on Wednesday mornings, looks like I'm the only one of the group who's actually here today. Lol
I'm working way to hard considering the upcoming holiday. I'm even in the office today. WTF?
I'm at work don't feel bad Tony

Yesterday's Wordle (521) was PRIME. I believe someone had something to say about that?!?
I had something to say about AXIOM from a couple days ago. When I'm solving a puzzle, I use X as a placeholder for letters I don't know while trying to figure it out, try different combinations. Helps me to have a visual of the word. Well, when I put X in that place and the rest of the letters as I expected them to sit, lo and behold, I had the answer.
I also use X for the same reason. LALTS

Normally have a meeting with some friends on Wednesday mornings, looks like I'm the only one of the group who's actually here today. Lol
I'm working way to hard considering the upcoming holiday. I'm even in the office today. WTF?
I'm at work don't feel bad Tony
I've been swamped but that's ok. I'm happy to be working.

This match is turning into a beat down, think I'll go clean up some leaves.
I had to turn it off at 3-0. Holy crap!

This match is turning into a beat down, think I'll go clean up some leaves.
I had to turn it off at 3-0. Holy crap!
Spain mad, Spain smash!

Sorry to have to leave the house now, Canada is awfully feisty so far.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4