Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Normally have a meeting with some friends on Wednesday mornings, looks like I'm the only one of the group who's actually here today. Lol
I'm working way to hard considering the upcoming holiday. I'm even in the office today. WTF?
Oof
Damn autocorrect. I'm pretty sure I specified the right "too".

Normally have a meeting with some friends on Wednesday mornings, looks like I'm the only one of the group who's actually here today. Lol
I'm working way to hard considering the upcoming holiday. I'm even in the office today. WTF?
Oof
Damn autocorrect. I'm pretty sure I specified the right "too".
My phone goes that occasionally as well, taking a word I spelled and used correctly and changing it to something else completely. Stupid technology.

This might be a duplicate. But a win is a win!

#Heardle #272

🔊🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle

Normally have a meeting with some friends on Wednesday mornings, looks like I'm the only one of the group who's actually here today. Lol
I'm working way to hard considering the upcoming holiday. I'm even in the office today. WTF?
Oof
Damn autocorrect. I'm pretty sure I specified the right "too".
My phone goes that occasionally as well, taking a word I spelled and used correctly and changing it to something else completely. Stupid technology.

My phone does it a lot. Stupid Google!!

Normally have a meeting with some friends on Wednesday mornings, looks like I'm the only one of the group who's actually here today. Lol
I'm working way to hard considering the upcoming holiday. I'm even in the office today. WTF?
Oof
Damn autocorrect. I'm pretty sure I specified the right "too".
My phone goes that occasionally as well, taking a word I spelled and used correctly and changing it to something else completely. Stupid technology.

My phone does it a lot. Stupid Google!!
The wife complains about it constantly. Her phone does it a lot more often than mine does.

Japan with the second big upset of the tournament. That second goal required a protractor to figure out.

Japan with the second big upset of the tournament. That second goal required a protractor to figure out.
That's the only play I saw live and it was incredible.

Note: using up a lot of data on my phone plan.

Morning, muchachos.

Wordle 522 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟨🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

New daily-carry rig that my friend Caleb Koller at Bitterroot Gunleather is building for me. Should be arriving in a few days.

This is for my Sig Customworks P320AXG.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.

Japan with the second big upset of the tournament. That second goal required a protractor to figure out.
That's the only play I saw live and it was incredible.

Note: using up a lot of data on my phone plan.
They monitor the wifi usage there or something?

Japan with the second big upset of the tournament. That second goal required a protractor to figure out.
That's the only play I saw live and it was incredible.

Note: using up a lot of data on my phone plan.
They monitor the wifi usage there or something?
Very possible so. Definitely don't want to make any waves.

New daily-carry rig that my friend Caleb Koller at Bitterroot Gunleather is building for me. Should be arriving in a few days.

This is for my Sig Customworks P320AXG.
Is that just to show how the gun would fit into the holster or is that really a blue gun?

Good morning, Raz.

Japan with the second big upset of the tournament. That second goal required a protractor to figure out.
That's the only play I saw live and it was incredible.

Note: using up a lot of data on my phone plan.
They monitor the wifi usage there or something?
Very possible so. Definitely don't want to make any waves.
Understandable.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4